Chapter 12

Ariana
It's currently Thursday it was going on 11:00 am and I'm all in Ja'cione's face, trying to pop a pimple. He pulled down my tank top, burying his face into my chest.

"Will you stop it?" I asked with another attitude because he kept doing things to distract me.

"Gimme kiss." He mumbled grabbing me by my throat.

"No, now come on."

"Now." He said in a stern voice.

I did as he said, placing my lips on his, he decided to add tongue. When i finally got him to stop, he smiled at me.

"Ok, are you happy now?" I questioned looking at him.

"Very, i won't bother you anymore." He said smiling.

"Mhmmm." I did not believe him.

Once i lanced three of the bumps on his face. I decided to give him a facial and beard treatment. I was glad that he allowed me to practice on him. So i was going to make sure i did a good job. I started off with his facial first, i pulled out all of my products, massaging his face and watched as he scrolled through Instagram. My phone was also out because i was recording content.

By the time i was finished with everything, he had fallen asleep. I even massaged through his scalp, and i gave him a back massage. I decided to let him sleep, as i cleaned my things up quietly, and then i uploaded my content afterwards.

An hour later i decided to cook something to eat, i cut up some vegetables for my salmon and rice i flicked on my tv, watching something on Hulu. I looked out of the window seeing rain drops. I jumped when i felt Ja'cione's arms wrapped around me. My heart nearly fell out of my chest.

"Calm down, it's just me." He kissed down my neck slowly.

"You snuck up on me, i didn't even hear you."

"I'm sorry." He chuckled.

Pushing him away from me, i walked into the kitchen as he followed behind me.

"After we eat, we'll leave , You packed your bag already?"

"Yes." I replied happily.

We were getting away for a while. I couldn't wait even though we were out and about recently. The day that i couldn't Vlog because he took all my electronics was fun. We really enjoyed ourselves, that day was very special to me.

we were heading to Philly soon , we just wanted to get out of the city. We would be back tomorrow night. Apparently he had some things planned for us, most of it included food. I'm not complaining because i love to eat and he knows it.

I fixed his plate of food first, then i fixed mine. We prayed before we ate. Then my phone started ringing, it was Shari asking what i was up to.

"I would but me and your cousin are going to Philly ..he made plans for us."

"Aww that's so sweet of him..but i called Diamond and Levi they are not answering.. everyone else just doesn't feel like going out. Dave isn't answering me at all."

"That just mean stay yo ass at home." Ja'cione retorted snickering.

"I'm bored. Can i come with y'all?"