Chapter 16

Marcus
I noticed Levi and Dave were still outside taking by the pool, I hated when my niggas had beef. Shari and Diamond explained to me what was going on, it was always some shit, that never failed. I know Ashley told me I can't fix everyone's problems but man I be trying. I peeped into the bathroom watching her snap pictures of herself in the mirror. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

 I couldn't keep my eyes off her

"Damn...I can't believe you all mine." I said walking up behind her sexy ass. My baby was thick in all the right places. Couldn't wait for later on tonight.

"We gon do some nasty ass shit tonight." I whispered in her ear.
She giggled as I kissed all over her face and her neck. I grabbed a handful before placing her on the counter. I just looked at her, my mind was racing about her, everything that was going on. I zoned out.

"What's wrong?" She asked grabbing my face

"I'm annoyed a little bit."

"Why?" She asked putting down her phone.

"I wanted this trip to be drama free...no bullshit man. Now you see why I don't like them."

"Babe, it's life things happen. As much as we think we have control over stuff we do not. Everyone has their own thing going on, yeah it's some relationship, friendships problems but it's ok. Everything will work out, it's not bothering me, so don't let it bother you,. It's our last day here so let's have fun. Tonight will be fun...and you do like them, you love them actually."

"No I don't." I mumbled looking down at the floor.

"If you didn't, you wouldn't invite them to everything we do...and you wouldn't be looking out for everyone. You actually care Marcus..if you didn't you wouldn't be annoyed with them. I watched you this whole trip, last night helping out with Ja'cione's foolishness.. you looked out for Ari, Kiana, and Mike. the way you kept checking in with everyone."

"I guess." I shrugged now looking at her lips.

"Yup."

"Damn, you see right through me, huh?"

"Yes..we all do actually. Now stop stressing. I'm ready to eat, I'm taking my plate to the pool with me." She planted one last kiss on my lips, then I helped her down off the counter.

"Ok. I'm coming." I said as she walked out of the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I got myself together finally walking downstairs. Ja'cione was the first one up fixing his plate.

"How you feeling?" I asked grabbing a plastic plate

"A little better, I'm not doing that shit no more."

"You always say that."

"I'm serious, i think I over did it last night."