Chapter 20

Marcus
We had just got done drunk bowling on a Random Tuesday night when Dave decided to show us his store finally, it was two o'clock and we were hungry. So he said we could get some free shit from here. This nigga been trying to unlock the damn door for five minutes, he was struggling cause he was too lit.  I mean I am too , but damn open the door already.

"Let me see this man." Antonio laughed taking the key and opened it. Soon as Dave walked in his ass fell to the floor sitting down.

"Man I had it."

"Shit, nigga we been out there ten minutes waiting on you to open the door." Levi said as he stumbled over to the chip section.

Mike walked inside looking around. "This nice."

I walked over to the deli, waiting on Dave to get up off the floor.

"Can you even get up?"

"I don't know, Can I?"

"Get yo ass up man." I said trying to pull him up. I looked over at the rest of the guys, they just wondered around the store grabbing shit.

"Well Damn, y'all can help me." I frowned

"Man..listen that nigga 6'10 his big ass ain't fina fall on me." Mike said giving me a look.

"Me either." Ja'cione responded laughing.

Antonio shook his head walking over. "Let us tall dude's do this."

"Just cause all three of y'all got a decent height...don't mean shit." Ja'cione said being a hater as usual.

"Right." Mike agreed with him.

We ignored them, "Alright, Dave on three." Antonio said as he grabbed his hand.

Once we got him up, he went behind the deli counter still faded as hell. He washed his hands, making a sandwich for himself, then he just stared at us.

"Better make yo own shit."

"This nigga here." I mumbled shaking my head

"I'm tired as hell, I'll just grab these chips and shit." Ja'cione said looking at us, as he started to yawn. "My baby in the bed waiting on me."

"Mine too." I took my phone out of my pocket seeing I had text messages from Ashley. She was just checking in with me.

"Speaking of babies, I might put one in Shari when I get home." Dave chuckled, Mike just shook his head looking disgusted.

"I don't wanna hear that." Ja'cione frowned opening his bag of chips.

"You gon need to put a ring on her finger first." Antonio said looking at Dave.

"I already did..remember?" Dave frowned putting his sandwich down slowly.

"Nah man, I'm talking marriage...don't just give her a baby...she definitely deserves more than that."