Chapter 11

Marcus
I watched Ashley as she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

She was on the phone talking to somebody. I came up behind her, unwrapping it from around her body.

She tried covering herself like i hadn't seen all of her before.

"Babe stop. I'm on the phone." She said grabbing the towel back from me.

"Hurry up, so i can get in you."

Ashley gave me attitude rolling her eyes, as she shook her head.

I don't know why but she looked extra fine today. I know Diamond just did her hair, but she gon have to glue it right back down.

"Yes i would love to! This Saturday? Thank you so much!" She hung up the phone quickly. Running over to me, all excited. She climbed on top of me smiling.

"My clothing line gets to be in a fashion show, and i get to choose the models."

"Word, that's wassup, I'm proud of you. You deserve to." I smiled watching her face lit up as she finished telling me everything.

"I'm gonna get the girls to model for me, Diamond is going to be in charge of the hair styles."

"That'll be dope, look at you putting yo best friends on."

"I have to, they support me with anything i do."

"That's facts, you never know who's watching."

"Right." Ash said texting away on her phone.

I untied her robe, as she finally put her phone down.

She leaned down kissing my lips softly and slowly.

"You think we should get a surrogate?" She asked looking down at me.

"No, i don't want no other woman carrying my child..plus that's a lot of money."

"But what if i can't-

"Ashley You can and you will..we just gotta keep praying about it. It may not be happening right now cause of everything that's going on, but when the time is right we will. I know it. Don't stress out about it."

"Ok." Ashley said playing with my chains.

"We just started trying anyway and you not even in your thirty's yet relax. I know i said i want some kids soon, but until that happens we straight."

"I love you." She smiled widely showing all of her teeth.

"I love you too."

Eventually i ended stretching her out.

One hand was wrapped up in her hair , and the other was around her neck as i placed her head to my chest.

Ashley always enjoyed the slow deep strokes, so i always made sure i took my time.

I enjoyed watching her lose her mind, that shit always turned me on.

I chuckled to myself a bit, watching her facial reactions.

"Marcus...wait a minute.. please." She tapped my chest, trying to get away from me.

"For what? You not going no where." I kissed down her neck still stroking away. I noticed her body jerked and i looked down seeing she creamed on me. But i still wasn't done with her just yet.

Once i got off of her she tried running, i grabbed her leg pulling her back to me.

"Bring that ass here."

I slid inside once again, She gripped the sheets, squeezing her eyes shut.I kissed her, drowning out her screams as her legs started shaking.

She started squirting and now Tears were rolling down her face. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted, as soon as i filled her up.