Chapter 40

Dave

It was going on ten thirty in the morning

It was going on ten thirty in the morning. It's now Wednesday. I tried to get Shari to tell me what she was talking about to Diamond yesterday but of course she still didn't want to talk about it. 

Now we are at the facility, i took a tour of it to see what was going on and where she would be sleeping. It actually looks just like the brochure. 

Instead of going Friday she decided to go in earlier.

It's one of the luxurious ones, honestly it looked like a mansion to be honest. She had her own room and everything. I'm sad to be leaving her. We were now outside Shari was stalling knowing she didn't want me to leave.

"Alright ma, I'm bout to go."

"Don't tell me that, once you leave I'm gonna have panic attacks."

"Why?"

"Cause I've only ever been away from you like a day or so....not too long."

"I know, I'll visit you soon."

"Ok." Her voice cracked and she looked sad. I pulled her into me giving her a kiss and a hug.

"Cheer up, everything gon' be find."

"Yo you Shari? You new here right?" Some dude asked walking outside to us.

"Yes...and you are?"

"I'm Chris."

"Oh...it's nice to meet you. What are you here for? You seem fine."

"I tried to unalive some people and my family...they was getting on my nerves...they the ones that put me in here. And you?"

"Tried to kill myself a few times."

"Damn...you ever tried using a Glock ? I'm sure that would've work."

"Aye, Don't give her any ideas." I said interrupting their conversation.

They acting like this shit is normal, it's definitely not.

"Dave East! I love your music man, you insane too? What you doing here?"

"Thanks....and Nah..This my girlfriend...I'm just here dropping her off."

"Well yo girl fine as hell if you must know."

"Thank you." I mumbled watching as Shari looked down at the ground. I knew she was blushing.

"Christopher back inside now! Stop bothering people." I heard a staff member said.

"Chill out Stacy! I'm just introducing myself...damn. Where my breakfast? I ain't got nothing yet."

"If you would just give me a chance to get it, I'll bring it in a minute." Stacy huffed at him.

"Speaking of minutes... all I need is five with you..maybe even four...ain't nobody got to know nothing." Chris smirked looking at her.