FÖRTY SĪX

"Fuck

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath watching her creaming on my dick as she threw it back on me and I was mesmerized by how how ass was jiggling.

I smacked her ass and she moaned which threw all other thoughts out of my head as I placed my hand in the middle of her back to hold her in place as I started fucking her.

"Oh my—. Nasiiiiiiirr." She moaned out and my only response was a grunt as I fucked her, going deeper and deeper with each thrust.

I stopped and pulled out before tapping her side. "Turn round." She didn't miss a beat a beat as she turned onto her back and held her legs back. "Put it in."

She looked up at me through her lashes while biting her lips and that made my dick twitch. She grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times before she slid the tip in.

I kept eye contact with her as I slid into her slowly and she gasped making my dick twitch again.

Mi did so miss dis.

Pussy too good.

She was grabbing at every and anything as I stroked her until she grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down onto her body, wrapping her arms around shoulders.

She locked her legs around my back and I fell into a rhythm of slow deep strokes as she moaned and clawed at my back. Her lips locked onto my neck while her walls clenched around me and she squeezed me tightly.

"Cum for me." I whispered in her ear and her body started shaking beneath me as she came.

"Fuck." I cursed feeling myself about to cum and I pulled away as fast as I could before pulling out, not wanting to cum inside her. "Fuuuuck." She stared up at me, biting her bottom lip while I shot my load onto her stomach.

We shouldn't even be having sex without a condom because I didn't want to get her pregnant again and being apart for so long, I wouldn't trust me but she did even if she said she didn't.

She rolled over onto her back and I sat down still trying to catch my breath. I couldn't help myself from putting a hard slap to her ass and biting my lip as I watched it it jiggle.

"Yuh can gwaan a yuh yard now."

"Yuh cold enuh yute." She chuckled and shook her head as I got up and made my way into the bathroom to get some wipes to clean her up.

•........•

I could feel her eyes boring into the side of my head as she sat on the sofa opposite me and I looked up.

"A wahm tuh yuh?"

"Nthn." She looked away and I focused my attention back on my phone but almost immediately after, I could feel her eyes on me again.

"Yah stare pan mi again Iyana, what is it?"

"Nothing."

"Talk wah deh pan yuh mind."

IYANAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara