TWĖÑŢÝ ŞĔVÊŅ

The sound of my phone vibrating on the night stand woke me out of my sleep and I rolled over to pick it up

The sound of my phone vibrating on the night stand woke me out of my sleep and I rolled over to pick it up. I still sleepy but when I saw that it was Zuri, the sleep immediately left my body and I sat up in the bed careful not to wake Nasir up because he had went to sleep with a Terri headache.

I accepted the call and put the phone to my ear. "Iyana please, I need your help, he's trying to kill me. Please, please, please help me?" I climbed out of the bed and tiptoed into the bathroom.

"I need you to tell me where you are."

"I am in ochi, in the bathroom at mother's."

"How did you get there?"

"A taxi, I managed to grab my phone and my bag before I ran."

"Okay, stay right there, we're going to come and get you." I didn't cut the call as I walked back into the room to wake Nasir up and I felt bad when he groaned in his sleep. "Baby, wake up please?"

"Babe, mi head."

"I know baby and I'm sorry but Zuri just called me saying Josh is trying to kill her." That piqued his interest and made him open his eyes. "She said she's hiding in the bathroom at mother's."

"Fuck." He cursed as he rolled over onto his back and sat up. "Get mi smthn fi put on."

"She's still on the phone." I gave the phone to him and went into the closet to get him a pullover and some shorts. I got myself one of his pullovers and a pair of tights.

I brought the clothes to him and we got dressed before leaving the house to go get her.

Fucking Josh man.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nasir sat across from us in the living room as I comforted Zuri who broke down crying, the moment we got to car in ochi and she was just now calming down somewhat.

I saw him rubbing his temples and I knew his headache was doing a number on him. "Just give me a minute." I told her as I got up and went to the kitchen to get him a few painkillers and get her some water. "This is for you." I handed Zuri a bottle of water and she took it.

"Here." I held out the paper towel with the two pills on it and he scrunched his face up. "Baby please, for me?"

"Yuh know mi nuh love di whole pill ting."

"Yuh know yuh head nah guh stop hurt so just take the pills." He hesitantly held his hand out and I shook the pills into his palm.

"Thanks." I gave him the water and watched as he took the pills before I went back over to sit next to Zuri. "I need you to tell me what happened."

"Nasir just let her calm down some more."

"I don't mean to sound insensitive when I say this but it's late, I have a splitting headache and I have a long day tomorrow so let's just do this so I can think up a plan."