THÎRTY ÒÑË

We have never had sex and it hurt like this

We have never had sex and it hurt like this. I was trying my best to get into it but it felt like someone was stabbing me with an extremely sharp knife.

"Nasir, stop please?" I used my hand to try to push him away but it wasn't budging him. "It hurts really bad." He grunted before pulling out and pulling the condom off.

He walked into the bathroom and came back with a wash rag before he wiped me clean and went back into the bathroom. I pulled my dress down and sat up in the bed with my hand on my belly as I felt it cramping like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Was he punishing me because if so, I did deserve it but not like this and the fact that he wore a condom was blowing me and not the good kind.

He had barely spoken two sentences to me in the last 3 days and I didn't know what to make of it because well, I was going fucking crazy and he didn't seem to care.

"Mi run a bath fi yuh." He said as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Yuh can walk?"

"Yeah." I got off the bed and walked to the bathroom still feeling slight twinges of pain. I undressed and climbed into the bathtub, sighing in contentment as the warm water welcomed me in and caressed my skin. He came in and took up his toothbrush along with his rag. "Babe?"

"Hmm."

"Nasir?"

"How may I assist you miss?"

"Nthn, nevermind." He walked out and I sighed. This was not a fun experience at all, trust and believe.
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was grateful to Torei for getting me out of the house because the silence was killing me, not to mention the no contact game that he was playing, it was pure torture

"Why do you look like that mama?"

"It's nothing, I'm fine." She took a seat next to me and handed me a glass of orange juice.

"Talk to me." I wasn't one to let everybody in on the things that were going on in my relationship because well, it wasn't their business and in doing that you were asking for all kinds of unwanted opinions even when you didn't ask for them.