ŢWĘÑȚÝ FÏVĔ

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I looked at him out of the corner of my eyes as he typed away on his phone

"Are you hungry?" He asked and I looked at him out of the corner of my eyes as he typed away on his phone. "Wi can stop an get smthn fi consume before wi leave outta di town."

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"That's what I said Nasir, are you deaf?"

"Gi wi a minute Rudane?" I heard the car door open and close signaling that Rudane had left the car. "Mi get suh yuh upset but yuh nah guh deal wid mi like nuh likkle bwoy bwoy, yer dat?" I kissed my teeth and folded my arms across my chest. "Mek mi know seh yah hear weh mi a seh."

"Okay."

"Now fix up yuh face an relax yuh likkle brain." I rolled my eyes and gave him the side eye. "Since yuh wah be stubborn, is either yuh talk weh yuh want fi consume right now or di next stop is the resort."

"Can I get a zinger box?"

"Yuh sure seh a dat yuh want?"

"Yes."

"Okay." He tapped on the car window and Rudane got back into the car. "Wi ave likkle wait time before everybody reach suh miserable wah guh a KFC." Rudane looked at me through the rear view mirror with an amused look and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay boss."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was around 10:30 when we got to the resort last night and I was so beat that I brushed my teeth and hopped into the bed.

"Yuh nuh ready yet miss?" I don't know what got into Nasir's head but he allowed Kj and I to share the same room.

"Mi a come sir." I checked my reflection in the mirror one last time to make sure I was satisfied with how I looked before I came out of the bathroom. "How mi look?" I asked as I did a little spin.

"Like somebody rich auntie."

"Heavy on the auntie, no cocofelon tuh di dolly body."

"Yuh need fi stay off a tiktok." He said with a slight chuckle and I laughed. "Time for breakfast then we're going to the beach and later on we're having a volleyball face off between each department."

"Me cyaan play volleyball enuh sir."

"Den yuh nuh stand a chance at the sports day tomorrow then?"

"Watchya, den a dis unnu call relaxation? Mi could a stay home then."

"Whichever department has the most points wins a prize so it is a big deal."

"Okay, let's go." Let's hope that today will be a good day lord and let Nasir stay out of my way.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was sitting down by the pool bar with Kj as I watched Nasir over his shoulder and he was pissing me off by the seconds.

"No Iyana, yuh can stop kill di man inna yuh head now." I looked at Kj to see him smiling and I kissed my teeth.