Chapter 36 Part 1 - Unedited

(2 Months Later June 10)

*Leigh's POV*

"LEIGH MARIE ORION!"

I groaned as the sound of Zayn's voice filled my ears. The smell of hairspray suddenly filling my nostrils.

"Zaynieee!" I mumbled, rolling over.

"You are NOT sleeping in on your wedding day."Niall's thick Irish accent filled my ears now, causing me to shoot up, my eyes wide as the sunlight blinded me. Shock, fear, realization, and excitement filling my veins to the brim.

Time, had surely flown.

And today, was not only the beginning, but it was an end as well, because my old life, my old name, my old story, was coming to a close.

And a new chapter, was about to begin.

*Harry's POV*

"Daddy!" I spun on my heal, Isa's light voice hitting my ears as she entered my dressing room of the church. Lou sitting quietly on the large recliner, his eyes proud as I swooped up the little girl.

"You nervous?" She asked seriously, her small hands tightening my Tie as I held her, her green eyes giving me a knowing look.

Over the past few months, Leigh, Isabella, and I had grown into much more of a family format. Isabella wasn't afraid to call me dad. And slowly, but surely, she had started to call Leigh Mum as well. And even though, biologically, we were all related much differently than our roles. It somehow, felt right.

"Dad. Ello?" Leigh snapped lightly, her eyes bright, her birthday was just a month away. And I could already tell that with age she would grow to be very much like her uncle Lou. Filled with nothing but attitude.

I chuckled now at her serious expression, her normally straight raven hair was curled. Framing her delicate face.

"I'll only be nervous if Leigh doesn't come down that Isle" I teased.

"Speaking of the bride, Isaboo, go and watch for her and the boys. Come and get me when they're here so I can keep Hazza away." Lou laughed, a bright giggle escaping Isabella's lips as she jumped from my arms, her green eyes filled with love as she winked at us, softly closing the door behind her as she went.

"Now, tell me the truth. You nervous?" Louis asked seriously, handing me my vest as I leaned against the wall. A sigh abruptly escaping my lips as pulled my arms through the opening, my hands suddenly beginning to shake as I buttoned the vest.

"Lou?"

"Hmm?"

"What if she doesn't show?" I whispered, running a hand through my soft curls as my stomach clenched.

"What if she changes her mind - what if she -"

"Enough." Lou hissed, his eyes hard as he watched me now, his voice having interrupted my ramble, and my thoughts.

"We've been through just about everything together Haz. Through the drama, the scrutiny. The lies, the rumors. Everything." He started, his eyes filled with emotion as he opened my jacket for me, silence filling the air as I slipped my arms through the sleeves, Lou's voice filled with pride as he spoke now, his hands tight on my shoulders.

"After everything we've accomplished, the money, the fame. I can honestly say, I've never seen you this happy. I've never met a girl more perfect for you than Leigh."

I nodded, my words stuck in my throat now the knock on the door suddenly breaking my daze, Isabella slowly peaking her head in, her green eyes filled with excitement as she whispered fiercely.