Chapter Four

~*Leigha's POV*~

You. Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me. I thought to my self as I watched Isabella sprint to him.

Harry.

Harry Styles.

Was holding my little sister.

Did I care?

Not the slightest. In fact, I was infuriated by the view of him sweeping her into his arms, her high pitched giggles filling the warm summer air.

"Isabella!" I scolded her as I approached them, seeing her facial expression drop within seconds.

"No harm love, she's quite the cutie" Harry chuckled his eyes seeming softer today, but with a hint of curiosity behind is intense green orbs.

I stayed silent just nodding, swiftly taking my sister from his arms. Her pout suddenly becoming evident on her face.

"I'm afraid I never caught your name?" He asked kindly falling into step with me.

"Leigha." I replied simply speeding up my pace. Hoping to get as far away from the boy as possible.

I could tell he was about to say something else but I took off running Isabella staying silent as I jogged to the other side of the park.

I looked over my shoulder to make sure we were alone before placing Isa on the ground, her little face holding a stern look as she stomped ahead of me.

"Leelee?" She asked her voice filled with confusion.

"Hmm?" I said grabbing her small hand in mine as we walked.

"Why'd you do that?"She mumbled squeezing my hand tightly.

"Why'd I do what?" I said, trying to stall her from this conversation.

"Why is it every time we see Harry you run away? Can't I have a friend?" She grumbled loudly, her voice breaking on the word Friend.

I cringed at the sound of her voice, the sheer pain in it.

I knelt down in front of her, taking both of her delicate hands into mine.

"Isabella, you have Molly, Adeline, and Cynthia, they're your friends aren't they?" I asked quietly listing the three girls from her kindergarten class that she used to go on Play-dates with.

She shrugged, fumbling with her hands as she looked at the ground. Her eyes casted down as small tears appeared on her cheeks.

"Isa, love." I pushed, lifting her head up so I could lock eyes with her. Her small angelic face was contorted with what looked like pain and confusion.

"But I want Harry as my friend LeeLee, I want more friends! Friends that you can hang out with too!" She said between sobs as she tightly squeezed my hands.

I understood now, she wanted to be Harry's friend so I would have a friend my age as well. I winced at the thought. When our mother died I cut off all my friends, not wanting to deal with the drama of high school and kids my age.

I could feel my heart cracking as I looked into my sisters eyes. She was so much like our mother, always sacrificing things for others, always trying to find a way to make people happy.

I sighed as the tears began to well in my eyes.

She was too young to worry about me like this.

And it was my fault for not setting a better example for her. I avoided people at every turn. Making the world seem much darker than it really was.

"I'll tell you what." I said smoothing her hair sofltly.

"What?" She asked wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

"If we run into Harry again, I'll be his friend." I explained slowly, trying to grimace with every word.

"Why?" She questioned me. Truly interested now.

"Because if we meet Again." I started stressing the word again as I picked her up, her arms wrapping tightly around my neck.

"Then it must be fate."

~*Harry's Pov*~

"Ugh." I said slamming my satchel on the piano as I walked into the studio.

Yet again the girl had with out a doubt infuriated me to my very core.

"What's wrong Hazz?" Liam said cautiously rising from the couch , he was the only one at the studio, also arriving about 30 minutes early, as he always did.

"Just. Ugh. I don't even know Li." I started my eyes staring out the window.

"There's, this girl.." I said slowly not knowing exactly how to explain my current fascination.

"And?" He chuckled rolling his eyes, he had heard me say the whole 'There's this girl' thing at least a million times. But this time was different. There was a fire ignited in me, and I wasn't sure what it was, or if I liked it. But it was excitingly foreign to me.

"I've ran into her numerous times...And yet she'll barely acknowledge me Li. I barely get a word in because in the same second she's disappeared." I explained quickly, my words rushing out of my mouth hotly, my emotions twisting around each syllable.

Liam stayed quiet for a moment, his eyes searching my face. Almost has if he could see the fire that I felt in my chest.

"Well, then, don't give her the chance to disappear next time. If you happen to run into her again, stay firm, and get the first word in." He said slowly thinking before each words, realizing how strange the idea sounded.

"I doubt I'll even see her again." I mumbled, grimacing at the speed of my heart with the thought. What was wrong with me.

"You never know Hazz." Li said nudging my arm.

"It could be fate."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey Guys!

I can't believe Give Me Love has already hit #294 :D I'm so excited and I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to read this story!

I hope you guys like this chap! :) Im sorry if there are any mistakes - My internet is down so I had to upload from my phone.

I may not be able to upload tomorrow because of work - But I'll try my best and if not the I will deff update by Thursday Or Friday!

BTW - I will make sure to Completely edit this chap when I get on the CPU in the morning :)

Vote/Comment? :)

xx - ElI