Chapter Two

~*Harry's POV*~

The boys and I had finally gotten a day off from recording, and unlike them, I had decided to go out and about. Rather than sleeping the day away, hoping to get some fresh air, but no to be spotted by our fans.

I was walking through the mall, my feet padding silently across the tiled floor. No one had spotted me yet, and it felt good to just aimelessly roam. It almost made me feel normal again. I loved, singing, and I loved being in One Direction. But sometimes I didnt want to be Harry Styles from One Direction. I wanted to just be ME. I wanted people to see me as more than that.

"Harry Styles?" I heard a faint whisper causing me to pause, I quickly glanced around when i suddenly felt someone pulling on my pant leg.

"Harry?" The little girl asked as I glanced down ar her, she was absolutely adroable. Her black hair was long and straight, her pony tail was tied tight with a bright yellow ribbon. She wore a simple Red summer dress with her sandles, her freckles making her light green eyes bright against her creamy skin.

"Why hello." I chuckled squatting down to her level. My eyes meeting hers now, hoping to make her more comfortable.

"Can you help me find my sister?" She asked, her big eyes suddenly brimming with tears, as she fumbled with her hands nervously.

I picked up the girl placing her on my hip and looked around us, how far could she of gotten from her sister?

And more importantly how had her sister not noticed her missing?

"Where was she last love?" I asked as the little girl wrapped her arms around my neck.

"She was over by - by the bookstore" the little girl mumbled, putting her face in my neck suddenly.

I grimaced, she wasnt even inside a store and yet she looses her sister? My blood began to boil as I walked through the mall, I loved children dearly, but I absolutely hated when people were careless with them.

"Isabella!" A voice boomed, suddenly spinning me around and ripping the small girl out of my arms.

I paused wondering how to respond, the girl paid no attention to me as she looked the little one over, She was breathtaking. only about 5 inches shorter than me, her skin was about a shade darker than Isabella's. Her eyes werent as warm as her sisters, they were a cold grey as she hugged her sister tight to her chest. Her hair was black as well, except it hung in loose curls down her back.

Suddenly her eyes finally rested, on me, her face turning a ghostly pale.

"LeeLee! This is Harry Styles!" Isabella whispered fiercly, almost as if she knew I was attempting to lay low today.

"H-Hi." The girl mummbled shaking my hand quickly.

"Thank you, for helping her, I turned my back for one instant and she was gone." The girl said thoughtfully as she stroked her sisters hair, her voice breaking at the word gone.

Before I could even reply she was gliding through the crowd. Isabella's hands tight around her sisters neck as she carried her.

And just like that, she was gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey loves, I'm not entirely sure what I think of this chap - so I may or may not go back and change it around some, but let me know what you think!

Vote/Comment?

xx - Eli