Chapter 35 * Extremely Unedited*

*Harry's POV*

"Woo!" We all cheered, the crowd screaming wildly as we all paused, our breath coming out in ragged gasps, the bright stage lights gleaming as I glance back, Simon giving me a tight nod of approval before I continued.

"Hey loves!" I yelled, the audience shrieking, their grins wide.

"This next song, alot of you probably know by heart. But one thing you don't know, is the story behind it."

I paused, taking a nervous breath as Niall caught my eyes, nodding his head in encouragement, Lou doing the same as my eyes finally met the Audiences.

"I wrote this song, when I first started dating my Fiance Leigh. And even though, the main meaning doesn't entirely fit now. The deeper, true meaning behind it. Still does." I stepped back, Zayn placing a stool in the middle of the stage. His eyes filled with pride as we watched me.

With another deep breath, I announced my surprise, my voice filled with confidence as I spoke.

"So - With that said. May I welcome Leigh Orion to the Stage!"

*Leigh's POV*

I stood back stage silently, a small smile on my lips as I watched the boys reform. Simon standing at my side, a grin of his own plastered across my face.

I sighed, my eyes casted downwards now. Even though Harry had asked me to 'Dress Up' out of nervous habit I still seemed to have dressed in my regular fashion. My lean legs covered by tight black leggings, my torso submerged under my favorite bright red sweater. Another smile hitting my lips as I realized Lou and I had both worn our red toms.

"You look fine." Simon murmured, sensing my dilemma, shooting me a wink as he glanced at my wrists, which were covered in my favorite bangles. My engagement ring, once again catching my eye.

"Simon.. what's the surprise?" I whispered, shoving a piece of hair behind my ear as I spoke. His eyes filled with mischief as he turned to me.

Suddenly, the audience erupted, Simon's grin growing even larger as he nodded towards the stage, my eyes following.

"I wrote this song, when I first started dating my Fiance Leigh. And even though, the main meaning doesn't entirely fit now. The deeper, true meaning behind it. Still does."

The sound of Harry's voice filled my ears, chills running across my skin.

"So with that said! May I welcome Leigh Orion to the Stage!" His voice filled the air. A gasp escaping my lips as I looked towards Simon.

"No!" I hissed nervously, his dark chuckle ringing my ears as he pushed my through the curtain.

The bright lights blinding me as I stumbled onto the stage.

My eyes instantly connected with Harry's his smile bright as he extended his hand towards me. His green eyes filled with Life as he pulled me into his side. My lips instantly on his cheek as usual.

Silently, he pulled me towards the chair. My legs shaking as I sat. My nerves running high as the Audience screamed.

The music started then, the familiar piano melody floating to my ears. My eyes growing wide, my hand covering my open mouth as I watched Harry.

My mind instantly floating back to our conversation in the hotel room.

Of all the times I had blasted this song.

I never knew.

That it was about us.

*Harry's POV*