Chapter Eight

*Two Days Later (Sunday)*

*Leigh's Pov*

I watched the summer rain as I looked out the window. The weather had begun to change more and more as Summer began to come to an end. It was the beginning of August. Isa would be starting her first year of school soon, my skin turning icy at the thought of leaving her with strangers all day.

"Leelee!" She called as she came down the stairs from our rooms.

"Hmm?" I wondered aloud as she sat on the window seat, her big eyes on me.

"Can Hazza come over?" She asked jumping up and down excitedly, her hair flowing through the air with her.

I groaned. Ever since I had let Harry baby sit she had been asking about him non stop. Always wanting to see him.

"Why don't we invite Molly for dinner?" I asked my mind darting to the sweet blonde Isa had made friends with in daycare.

"No. I. Want. Harry." She said angrily as she crossed her arms, pronouncing each word slowly, as if she was unsure that I understood her the first time.

I sighed, my eyes casted downwards as I looked at her. She was trying to hard to be serious. Her small face scrunched together like our mothers would be when she would pretend to pout.

I was unsure how I felt about Harry.

A large part of me, disliked him, for the simple fact that he could give my sister the true affection that I strain myself daily trying to give.

Another part of me, was fond of him for this reason, because the way Isabella's eyes looked so full of Life when she saw him.

And a very, very, and I do mean very, small part of me, was irrevocably attracted to him.

And the rest of me hated myself for that.

The last thing I needed, was to deal with that kind of pain in my life.

"Leigh!" Isa yelled now, breaking me from my daze. I shook my head, walking to the fridge to get his phone number.

"Fine." I simply said. Shaking my head as I watched the grin form on my sisters face. A complete opposite of the grimace that had begun to form on mine.

Because my heart, would not stop pounding.

*Harry's POV*

"Aye! Lou watch it!" I joked playfully as the pillow that he had so 'skillfully' aimed at Niall came in contact with my face.

"Ah you love me!" He laughed sticking his tongue out in response.

My phone suddenly vibrating caught my attention before my response could leave my mouth. I instantly grabbed it assuming it was my sister.

I could feel my eyes bulging from my head as I looked at the caller I.D.

It was Leigh.

"Hell-Hello?" I asked quickly grimacing at my sudden stutter. I could feel Lou chuckle softly next to me as I shook my head.

"Err. Harry?" She asked, her sweet voice sounding uncertain as if I may have given her the wrong number.

"The one and only." I joked hoping to lighten her nerves a bit.

"Ah! Well.. Err. Isabella was wondering If you wanted to come by for dinner?..Not that I don't want you too..err..I mean... your more than welcome too...i...uh.." I couldn't help myself as the dark chuckle escaped my lips abruptly.

"I'll be there in 20?" I asked unable to hide the grin that was forming on my lips.

"Sounds perfect." She replied her words rushed, I couldn't help but hope that she was grinning too.

"See ya then love." I said before hanging up, forgetting that I was in a room filled with my five meddling best friends.

"Who was that?!" Lou and Niall yelled happily in unison as soon as I set my phone down.

"A friend." I said instantly, not wanting them to know about Leigh and Isa yet.

"Was it Leigh?" Liam asked nonchalantly as he entered the room.

"Liam!" I hissed, my voice booming. He was the only person who knew about Leigh and Isa. And I wanted to keep it that way for a while.

I shook my head, ignoring the bombarding question, quickly throwing on my blazer and headed for my car.

There was just something so special, about that fire that burned in my chest when I was around her. Something, something almost addictive about it.

And honestly.

I wasn't ready, or willing.

To share it.

***************************

Woooo! Authors note time!

Ok!

So I know there's no one on one Leigh/Harry time in this chap. But I gotta go run some errands for my mom, and I really wanted to share this with you guys because I'm super excited for the next chapter :) Which I PROMISE to post when I get back- which will be in a few hours or so :)

OMG. YOU GUYS THIS FIC HAS OVER 1200 READS AND ALMOST 120 VOTES.

ILY.ILY.ILY.ILY.

I'm so stoked that you guys like the fic :) And I just want you guys to know it means alot to me that you all enjoy reading it!

VOTE/COMMENT? Pleaseee :3 Hehe

Next update will be sometime today.

Take Care

xx

Eli