Chapter Sixteen Part One

~*Harry's POV*~

"Alright Lou, turn here." I said, motioning for to the large drive way to the Law Firm Leigh worked at. My heart pounding rapidly in my chest.

Tonight.

Everything had to be perfect.

"It'll be fine Haz." Lou chuckled watching my expressions from the re-view mirror. I shot him a wink, Isabella now on my lap as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Now, your going to be good for Uncle Lou right?" I murmured as I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. A small smile forming on her lips as she nodded. Only her and Louis knew of my plans for tonight. Leigh, still not even aware that any of this was taking place.

"Don't worry mate! What could go wrong? Right Isaboo?" Louis teased, Isa's face growing bright at the nickname he used for her. Louis was definitely her favorite out of the boys.

I chuckled nodding as I planted a soft kiss on Isa's forehead. Slowly handing her to Lou in the process.

"Love you both, Louis I want my little girl back in one piece!" I joked loudly as I got out of the car Isa's laughter much louder than whatever Lou's response was as I shut the door.

I sighed, finally being able to be alone with my thoughts as I walked towards Lee's car, my back resting lightly against it as I waited for her.

The tour started in exactly two days.

And I knew, that tonight, was the night I would tell her. Tonight I would tell her everything I had been holding back.

I was broken from my daze when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her, my eyes locking with her shocked orbs instantly ,her tan legs exposed from her dark skirt as she came walking towards me.

I smiled, her face filled with joy as she got closer.

And I knew, that tonight.

Every minute, every second.

Counted down.

To what would be one of the most important moments of my life.

~*Leigh's POV*~

I walked out of work quickly, my black heels clicking loudly as I hit the pavement. My keys in hand as my eyes scanned the parking lot for my car.

And suddenly, I not only saw my car.

But Harry as well.

He stood there, his mop of curls swept back as he leaned against my car, a huge grin evident in his face, causing his dimples to become visible, his green eyes smoldering as he watched me walk forward.

"Hazz?" I asked getting closer now, wondering as to what he was doing here. His smile growing mischievous as he chuckled.

"I have a surprise." He said softly, his hands tangling with mine the second I was in reach, my heart beat growing faster and faster by the second. The fire spreading quickly through my body.

"Leelee." a soft whisper caressed my ears as my keys were slowly slid from my hand.

"Hmm?" I murmured looking up at him now, having realised how delayed my response was.

He chuckled, spinning me now, a soft piece of fabric suddenly covering my eyes.

"Hazza." I stated trying to untie the blindfold, only for him to lightly bat my hands away.

"Be patient." He sang in my ear, leading me to what I assumed was the passenger seat of the car as he slid me onto the seat.

"Harry." I stressed again as I sensed him in the drivers seat. He knew I hated when I couldn't see. So why would he blindfold me?

"Leigh." He replied, his smile evident in the tone of his voice.

"You know I hate these things." I sighed nodding my head as he began to drive, my palms sweating as my nerves began to take over.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered, the soft sound almost silent compared to my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yes." I said instantly, meaning it with everything ounce of my being.

"Then keep the blindfold on." He chuckled, his soft lips on my cheek now as he drove.

I sighed, sulking back now, a small smile forming on my lips as his free hand engulfed mine.

We drove in compatible silence for a while until the car suddenly came to a halt.

"Harry?" I questioned as he led me from the car now, his warm hands engulfing both of mine. The panic evident in my voice.

"Just follow the sound of my voice love, your fine." He murmured, my feet falling directly behind his as we began to walk up countless flights of stairs.

Where the hell were we?

Suddenly, I heard Harry open a door, the warm air hitting my cheeks as we stepped outside.

"Just a few more steps." He murmured now behind me, his arms around my waist as we walked forward. I remained silent, my words stuck in my throat again at his close proximity.

"Leigh, Open your eyes." His sudden whisper caught my off guard, the silky fabric suddenly being lifted from my eyes.

I gasped at the site.

We stood on a roof, bright lights strewn everywhere, illuminating the night sky far more than the stars ever could have.

I walked forward, kicking my heals off as I went, my feet padding on the cold cement, suddenly warming against the softness of a red quilt stretched wide across the floor. A basket in the middle, tall white candles placed everywhere, adding even more light to the dark air.

I was speechless.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of arms around me, and a soft pair of lips resting lightly on my neck.

"Where are we?" I murmured my curiosity getting the best of me.

He chuckled, spinning me around, his arms tight around my waist, my hands resting lightly on his chest.

He bent down, his perfect lips once again, barely brushing mine as he whispered softly.

"This...This is the place where, I unknowingly, and irresistibly, fell in love. This is the place where I met girl so special, so unique, that my heart cant contain it any longer."

He paused, pushing me into him even more now, his lips, closer to mine than ever.

"This, is where I met you."

And before I could even think to reply.

My hands were knotted in his curls.

And his lips were moving softly against mine.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Woo! Well today was crazy O_O

Thank you all for hanging in there with us as Aria and I got everything handled /.\ And OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR BRINGING GIVE ME LOVE TO OVER 11K READS! You buys are so unbelievably amazing!

So! What do you guys think of the Hazlee moment? ;3 The rest of the date will be in part two of this chap which will be uploaded either late tonight, or tomorrow morning!

Vote/comment? Pleasee?

Take care loves!

xx

Eli