Chapter 32 - Part 2 *WARNING UNEDITED*

*Leigh's POV*

"Leigh! Hurry Up!" Simon and Gemma groaned in unison, my eyes rolling as I slipped the white heals on, we had been trying on dresses literally for hours.

But I actually, finally, thought, that we had picked out the right one.

"So.. whatchya think?" I mumbled, stepping out of the dressing room, a deep blush forming across my cheeks as Gemma gasped, her and Simons eyes wide as I glanced in the Mirror.

The dress was Lace, it was fitted and long sleeved, fanning out slightly after my knees, not an exact mermaid cut, more of a gradual release of fabric so to speak, the cream color looking soft against my light tan skin.

"You guys... say something." I chuckled, my eyes on Isa now as she ran up to me, her toothy grin wide as looked up at me.

"Its perfect."

And I knew, right then, and right there, that this was the dress.

"Ew."

I turned at the sound of a new voice, my eyes coming into contact with a girl that looked about 14, her blonde hair was pulled into a top knott, her blue eyes harsh as she glared at me.

"Your.. really not going to marry harry in that are you?" She asked, the realization finally hitting me.

She was a fan.

"Actually my dear she is, and shes going to look quite beautiful while doing so." Simon interjected suddenly, his arm wrapping around my shoulders tightly, the girls eyes growing wide at the site, her head down as she stormed off.

"Simon m- maybe this isn't the dress..." I stuttered suddenly, my mind reeling, did I really look that bad?

"Nonsense. Your wearing it, now go get changed love." He said, shoving me towards the dressing room. Gem sending me a wink as I went. A sigh escaping my lips as I did so.

*Zayn's POV*

I chuckled as I unlocked the hotel door, Louis and Niall tight on my heals. My eyes growing wide as I stepped into the living Area of our hotel room. Two very familiar suitcases on the floor.

"Liam?! Harry?!" I boomed, Louis and Niall gasping behind me.

"What?!" Harry spat , his eyes filled with fury in his eyes.

"Whats up with the bags mate?" Louis asked slowly, his eyes bouncing along the walls.

"I was just on the phone with Simon. Im leaving." He stated simply, Liam suddenly making himself visible, his eyes dark as he leaned against the doorframe.

"What? Why is Lee ok?" Niall and I asked in unison shock and worry filling my veins.

"Oh, shes perfectly fine." Harry started, crossing his arms as he spoke.

"Im leaving the band."

"Excuse me?" I hissed, my eyes on Liam now.

"You guys wouldn't even talk to us because were fighting. What sort of brothers do that? Its best if I leave anyway, Leigh and I will be better off." Harry said solemnly, his eyes casted downwards now, a dark chuckle escaping Liams Lips.

"Who the fuck are you to say shes better off? Shes my best friend." I hissed, my face suddenly inches from Harry's as I spoke, anger flooding my body. Leigh was one of the only real friend I had left besides the boys. And I wasnt going to lose her.

"Mate...Are you high?" Niall blurted suddenly, Harry's sudden laughter booming.

"No Niall, I am very much so sober."