Chapter 29 - Part 1 *Unedited*

(That Night)

*Leigh's POV*

"Louis! Get back here!" Harry screamed, chasing Lou around the front yard. Lou squealed, sprinting around back with Hazza's beanie in hand. We had all came back to the flat to celebrate the interview, everything having gone incredibly well. The fans surprisingly, at least so far, being very supportive of our relationship.

I chuckled shaking my head as I turned around, my feet padding softly for the flat in search for Liam.

"Lili?" I called, the flat was silent, Niall and Zayn having already left earlier after we all had put Isa to sleep.

"Hmm?" his familiar murmur came suddenly, his body emerging from the kitchen, his dark eyes filled with his usual seriousness as he came forward.

"Err - Can we talk?" I asked, having needed to ask him this question for over a week, I just hadn't found the time to sit him down and really talk with him.

"Of course, he said grabbing my hands, leading to the couch, his warm hands engulfing mine as they always did.

"What's up hun?"

I sighed, trying to find the best way to ask this with the least amount of embarrassment.

"Well... We all know my father...Is er... not in the picture...And Besides Lou...your my best friend...And I didn't want to ask Lou because I know he's set on being Harry's best man, so what I'm getting at Li is well.." I breathed, my words flowing out faster than normal.

"Will you walk me down the Isle?"

He sighed, his head suddenly in his hands as he sat, the smile on my face instantly fading.

Had I did something wrong?

"Li..." I murmured, running my hand through his hair.

"I - I don't think that's best Leigh."

"W-What? Why?" I gasped, shock filling my body. Liam was my best friend, my rock, my brother, we had always been close. How was this not best?

He sighed, shaking his head as he stood now. His eyes looking anywhere but at me.

"Because I care about you, in a much different way than Louis does." He whispered, tears in his eyes as he looked at me, longingly.

Longingly.

Suddenly everything began to click together, the late night calls while the boys were on tour, the texts, the affection.

I had always knew he cared for me, I had just assumed it was the same way I cared for him.

As a brother.

I felt the tears suddenly flood my eyes as I rose, my anger boiling over.

How could he do this to me? To harry?

I shook my head, storming in mine and Harry's room. Not even able to speak. How could I let this happen?

*Louis* POV*

I ran into the house, bolting to Harry's room hoping to hide from him. My laughter bouncing against the walls. I paused, finding Leigh curled into a tight ball on her bed. Her shoulders shaking.

"Leelee?" I whispered, sitting softly on the bed running my hand through her hair.

"Leelee." I asked again, my voice firm now.

She sighed, slowly sitting up straight. Her eyes rimmed with bright red from her tears.

"What happened Love?"

"Liam... I... I didn't mean to..." Her voice broke between sobs. My mind suddenly racing. Leigh was never, never this emotional.

"Wait wait slow down, what?" I murmured, pulling her into my arms softly. I hated seeing her like this. Besides Harry, she was my bestfriend.

"Li-Liam refuses to walk me down the Isle." She whispered, her voice barely escaping her lips.

"What? Why?!" My voice boomed, anger filling it. That wasn't like Liam.

"Because he doesn't want me to be with Haz." She said brokenly, her eyes casted downwards, the tears flowing yet again.

"What?"

My head spun around instantly at the voice.

My eyes growing wide as they landed on the last person who needed this kind of pressure.

Harry.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Ok...So I know this is short! But im really working on making part two Amazayn because it will really set the tone for upcoming chaps ;3

I know this is totally random...But it will set up things for the wedding! And for 30 Days - One Direction :3

So! VOTE. PLEASE VOTE ILYSM JUST PLEASE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT HELPS WHEN YOU DO.

jk. But please vote :3 hehehe Comment as well!

Quick side note!

PLEASE go and read my bestie Devi's fic. Shes absolutely amazing!

Her username is xldvsxl and the story is called The Hidden Light. Its NOT 1D related. Buts a great story so far :)

Take Care, love ya

Ill be uploading soon

xx Eli