Chapter 25 - Part Two *Unedited*

Harry's POV*

"No. Leigh stay here." I whispered fiercely, motioning for Niall with my eyes to come hold her while I caught up with Louis.

"Harry -"

"No Leigh. Stay here." I murmured kissing her forehead softly as Niall wrapped his arms around her waist.

I took off then, going up the back stairs to the third floor. Just as Lou had instructed me.

I wasn't in any fashion, leaving here without Isabella. No matter what the outcome would be.

"Don't do this.." Lou's voice rang in my ears, causing me to slow down now, making each step as silent as possible.

I watched as he lurched forward, causing Leigh's dad to step back, Isa gasping for air in the same instant.

No. Not now. Not here.

I leaped forward, my hands grasping his throat, pulling him down in the same instance. Isa falling from his grasp, her sudden cries filling the air as Lou swooped her. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he stepped back cautiously.

Her fathers voice was muffled by my hands now as I straddled him. His emotions too wild from the alcohol for him to do any real damage to me as he flailed around.

Security caught my eye now, the two officers having came up the same stairs as me. Their faces grim as they took in the scene. I quickly jumped off of him, not even bothering a second glance as I ripped Isa from Lou's arms. Her face buried in my neck as she sobbed with fear. My heart sinking at the sound.

"Ssh shh, I'm here, your safe." I murmured as I carried her. My heart wrenching as she shook.

I knew then, that even if it was with my last breath.

I would never let him hurt her, or Leigh, again.

*Leigh's POV*

"Lee, sssh, ssh, its ok love, its ok." Zayn murmured quietly in my ear. Niall and Liam having ran to find Simon as I curled in on myself. My sobs shaking me uncontrollably.

"I shouldn't of left her alone." I sobbed, my strength finally snapping, my emotions flooding stronger than ever as I cracked.

"Don't think like that." He hissed softly rocking back and forth slightly, trying his hardest to calm me down.

"Leigh."

The sound of Simon's voice caught me off guard his hands pulling me up suddenly. His arms engulfing my in a father-like hug.

"I'm going to make sure this never happens again." He said quietly, i nodded stiffly. It felt weird to be hugged like this. To have someone care about me in a child like aspect.

"Leigh!" I spun around now, the sound of another voice filling my ears.

My heart speeding at the site.

Harry.

I bolted from Simon, my feet carrying me to Harry in a matter of seconds.

I lifted Isa from his arms quietly. Her sobs filling my ears as I held her. My tears flooding now. Harry's arms slowly rapping around us, engulfing Isa and I in warmth.

"Sshh. Shh. Hes gone." Harry and I murmured in unison now. Isa remaining silent as she cried.

I froze, hearing a new set of footsteps enter the area, my father in handcuffs as security led him out. Our eyes interlocking last minute, chills running up my spine.

I felt Harry's hand under my chin, softly tilting my face back to him, his eyes filled with emotion as he gazed at me. Our eyes telling each other all that was needed to be said.

"LouLou!" Isa cried suddenly, the boys walking up now, Louis slowly taking Isa from my arms as he held her. Zayn smoothing her hair softly as he murmured to her. Niall began making silly faces at her, trying his hardest to stop her tears.

"What happens now?" Liam asked seriously, his arms snaking around my shoulders now, Harry's arm tight on my waist.

Simon glanced behind him, and then back, his eyes locking with me.

"We'll do what all families do." He started, his eyes on Harry now, my mind racing back to his speech from earlier.

"Well stand together. And I will personally do all I can to make sure he is not back in general population." Simon said seriously, turning on his heal and walking out, of the building, most likely going to talk to security.

I shook my head now, my eyes on Isa as the boys all fawned over her, their stances protective as the watched her.

"I love you." Harry murmured suddenly, his lips against my ear as his hand softly skimmed the bruise now evident on my neck, my father hand prints embedded in dark shades of purple in my skin.

"I love you too." I whispered, softly kissing his palm, more words on the brim of my lips as I breathed.

I paused though, watching as Liam picked up Isa now, throwing her in the air, her high pitched laughter filling my ears.

My mind slowly filling with thoughts.

We really were a family.

And I knew, that unlike my past, unlike my mother, my father, my very own blood.

That even death, couldn't change this bond.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

WOOO! Almost a hundred votes in two hours? You guys are amazing.

I was going to do alot more with the chap but some stuff came up :/ which is also why its super unedited. But i really hope you like it!

Next update will be in the next day or so.

Vote vote vote and vote some more ;3 Anddd comment hehe

Love you guys! Have a good a night

xx

Eli