Chapter 24 - Part One *Unedited*

*Leigh's POV*

I yawned as I awoke, Harry's arms tight around me as our legs tangled together. My heart beating in time with his as I ran my hand through his curls.

"Mmm" He murmured, his eyes still shut as I continued to play with his hair.

"Morning." I whispered sleepily as I kissed him, his soft lips moving against mine in perfect unison.

"Hey you" He murmured leaning back, his eyes filled with love as he watched me, his hand softly caressing my face. My eyes fluttering shut slowly as I leaned my face against his skin.

"Leigh?" He asked now, his voice soft.

"Hmm?"

"What were you thanking me for last night."

My eyes shot open having realized what I may or may not have said in my sleep. I sighed, Harry's eyes filled with wonder as he watched me.

"For being you." I murmured, not ready to tell him my full explanation just yet, my lips smashing against his in the next second, his soft lips moving against mine.

I felt him smile into the kiss, his hands running hungrily across my back, our body's fitting like a puzzle as our kiss grew into something more, our passions running high.

My body became hot as he suddenly pulled my Tank over my head swiftly, leaving me in nothing but my sweats and black bra. His warm hands sending tingles on my spine as he fiddled with the clasp.

"HARRY!" Lou's voice shattered the now heated moment, Harry and I breaking apart instantly.

"What?" He moaned sitting up as he rubbed his eyes. I ducked under the covers, trying my best to hide my freshly reddened face.

"Both of you get dressed. Save the sex for the honey moon!" He started, chuckling, my face growing an even deeper shade of red now.

"Management wants you in the office. Now." He added hurriedly his eyes wide now.

"What?" Harry and I yelled in unison, the shock evident in my voice.

"Well. That's what happens when they cancel a Tour and You suddenly get engaged. It causes meetings! So get up! Grab Isa lets head out." He explained nonchalantly leaving the room in the next instance.

I looked over at Harry, his eyes a mirror image of mine, the shock filling our bodies.

Management?

*Harry's POV*

I held Leigh's hand as I drove, Lou had taken Isa in his car so Lee and I could talk.

"Harry..."

"Hmm?" I murmured turning now, just a few miles from the office.

"I love you."

I smiled, squeezing her hand gently. She always knew just what to say when my mind was racing.

"I love you too." I murmured kissing her softly as I parked now, Lou and Isa waiting against his car.

I grabbed Isa from Lou silently, Leigh's hand gripped tightly in mine as we walked into the office Lou grabbing Leigh's other hand. A small smile forming on her lips as she gently squeezed his hand.

And I knew, by the look in Lou's eyes.

That not only did he stand by me. But so did the rest of the band. And I knew that nothing could stop us, we were more than just a band. We were a family.

And that.

Is why we were One Direction.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

You guys were almost to 100k reads!!! EEP!

So what do you loves think of this chap? ;3 Im really sorry its so short but im running low on time and wanted to update for you guys :/

Next part will be up sometime tonight hehe.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE Did I mention Vote? xP well If not then Comment as well lol.

BTW - Do you guys want a sneak peak of 30 Days- One Direction? If so comment and let me know! I may post it with the next chap ;3

Take Care

xx

Eli