Dedication

My grandfather and grandmother were the most influential people in my life when it came to my passion for art. From the moment I picked up a pencil, they saw the potential in me and encouraged me to pursue my talent. They would always have a smile on their face as they watched me draw and would eagerly ask to see each and every one of my creations. They would offer words of praise and constructive criticism, always pushing me to improve and grow as an artist. 
My grandmother's unwavering support gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams, even when others doubted my abilities. She believed in me when I didn't believe in myself, and her belief never wavered. 

When my grandfather passed away, a piece of my heart went with him. But his memory and his support continue to live on in my art. Every time I pick up a pencil or paintbrush, I can feel him with me, guiding my hand and inspiring me. I know he is looking down on me from above, smiling and cheering me on as I continue to create.

I am forever grateful for my grandparent's and the impact they had on my life and my art. Without their constant support and encouragement, I may have never pursued my passion. They taught me to never give up on my dreams and to always believe in myself. I dedicate this book to them as a tribute to their love, support, and unwavering belief in me. My grandfather may no longer be physically here, but his spirit and his love will always be with me, guiding me on my artistic journey.

Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma, for always supporting my passion and for being my biggest inspiration.