Chapter 65

Caspian walked side by side with Rurina during the night festival, he looked around but he was very distant. His mind and heart were on Aurora, he really needed to be reunited with her.

"Look! Look!" Rurina said excitedly.

She was looking at some sweets, they had them in the palace but probably did not know about them. He went over to the stall and got her some which she stuffed her mouth.

"So delicious."

Caspian laughed at her excitement, then the next stall ahead of them was one with beauty accessories.

Rurina was having fun in selecting one by one,

"Sire."

Caspian turned, and Nadia was standing there with the concubines,

"I didn't know you were attending." Nadia carried on.

"I wasn't but Rurina wanted to come so I came with her."

"Rurina we are having a concubine lunch for you tomorrow at noon." Nadia said to her.

Rurina nodded, "Alright."

Rurina took his hand before they carried on talking and she was dragging him away, she was very strong, no doubt about that.

They bought some lanterns and stood by the river, as they let them loose Caspian said the prayer in heart, all he wanted to do was to find Aurora, let him just find her.

"Together forever." Caspian heard Rurina say, maybe she also had her own problems that she was hoping would come through.

Caspian felt his hand being taken and he found Nadia standing on the other side, then he felt his other hand being taken and this time it was Rurina.

She was mimicking everything that Nadia did, his hands were held but not by the right woman. The night finished and he was walking them back,

"Could we stop by Rurina first, I have a few things I need to discuss with you." Said Nadia.

Caspian saw that Rurina wanted to refuse, "I will see you tomorrow Rurina, I need to speak to Nadia."

Caspian and Nadia made their way back to her villa,

"I have been meaning to have a word with you, but I have not gotten the chance to do so Caspian."

"Everything has been hectic."

"I am waiting for you to tell me in your own words what you went through,"

"When the time is right I will tell you Nadia."

"I suppose you have heard that my parents are going to be gracing us."

"I heard, are the arrangements going well?"

"Yes, everything is going as planned and it would be our first banquet being king and queen."

"How have you been fairing as the queen?"

"Everything is well, now that you came back to me."

"You're strong Nadia, you would have managed."

"I am but I could not do it alone, not with out you. It would have been meaningless."

"It would have not been Nadia, the people would have needed you and I am sure you would have bought great comfort to them."

"Thank you for your faith in me."

"I wanted to thank you for keeping my mother afloat with the burdens that were making her sink."

"You don't have to thank me for that, it was my pleasure to help, she is my mother too and I would not have stood by watching her feel alone in her sorrow."