Chapter 7

Caspian lay awake in his chambers as he remembered Aurora's eyes, from the encounter that they had.

Her surprise at him being so close to her and blushing when he had touched her face fascinated him more and drew her more to him.

He didn't know what he wanted yet her eyes had made his mind go blank and had gotten lost in them.

He had been with beauties before but the way she was so reserved made him want to crush her resilience all the more.

He would have his way with her, it was a matter of time before she succumbed to his charm, and was already flustered with a bit of attention from him.

The previous maid was more than happy to be in his bed the minute he had set his eyes on her. She frequented his bed when he was willing to entertain her.

Yet Aurora had not made a move or given him fake doe eyes or tried to start a conversation or seduce him at that.

This was the first time a girl had not come willingly to him, he could chase her a bit not that he needed to do much.

A few of his tricks and she will be begging to get in bed with him. He had all types of girls before so if she wanted to be innocent or play innocent he could play along with her.

He knew that she found him attractive to the way she had reacted at looking at him, yet her eyes had lost their initial reaction and they were replaced with obedience.

He knew that she would come to him on her own accord, a few words to coax her and he will have her in his grasp.

A good massage would be great for him so that he could relax a bit more, he stood up and went to his door, and there were two guards as per usual.

Their stance changed once they saw him,

"My Prince." Both said as they bowed their heads,

"Get me a masseur."

"Right away My Prince."

He went back into his chambers and a few minutes later, he came in. Tonight he needed a strong hand to massage him thoroughly, his muscles ached a bit.

He waited as he set up ointments and the table he had for this,

"This way My Lord."

Caspian stood up and lay on the table, he felt his muscles unknotting and his muscles were feeling so much better.

He would require this as he was training every day in horse riding for the polo match that would be coming up soon,

The weekend derby would need him to be at the top of his game, he had a lot of people to impress and show that he was ready to succeed the throne.

Yet the people he most wanted to impress were his parents, they were very strict and everything was supposed to be done according to the rules, and most of all perfectly. His parents wanted no less. Mediocracy was not an option for him.

He was lucky to have Douglas as his best friend and the son of a duke, they had met each other at a very young age.

They had their arguments and bickering but their friendship grew stronger because of that and they became inseparable.

He blew out all the candles after the masseur had cleaned up everything and he went to bed.

Aurora woke up the next morning and did everything she normally did and went to the servant's quarters after she had gotten her food she sat down with her friends.

"You look enthusiastic these days Aurora," Ella remarked.

"Of course, I would, I am not dying of labor every day."