Chapter 51

Caspian leaned in but she turned away,

"What's wrong Aurora?"

"Not now, I....look at me.......I need to clean up first."

Caspian nodded, "Makes sense, but I don't mind."

"I do mind, let me go refresh and I will be back."

Caspian smiled at her, "fine let me escort you."

He picked her up and took her to her villa, after he had left as she was soaking in the medicinal bath that Eleanor had made for her, she was stuck with her thoughts.

She had made an excuse to not kiss Caspian as when he tried to kiss her all she could think about was the fact that he had slept with Nadia and she did not know how long this would last.

After a bath, she ate and went to sleep, her body was too painful for her to sit up or do anything. She needed rest.

"My Lady Elliot is here to see you."

"Let him in."

Elliot got in a second later and she tried to sit up but Elliot was on her side and helping her to sit up. He sat by the chair on the side,

"It's all my fault."

"No don't blame yourself, Elliot, Nadia has always had it for me, any chance she gets, I receive a beating."

"That's cruel, why is she so mean to you?"

"Because of Caspian."

"Why doesn't she bother Caspian as he is the one who married her and not you."

"I know but she has to go for the weakest one and the one she can bully is me."

"I should not have let you go."

"I'm fine Elliot, I can survive but you can't lose whatever you have for the emotions that I could not control."

Eleanor got into the room, "I bought you your supper, my lady."

"Thank you, Eleanor."

Elliot took the tray and set it on the table and he came with a bowl and spoon. He scooped and tried to feed her.

"You don't have to Elliot, I'm sure I can manage."

"Let me repay you this way or else I'm going to be feeling guilty."

"Fine, you can."

Elliot started to scoop the soup and into her mouth, it was delicious. Her door opened once more and it was Caspian who looked furious.

He walked up to them, "What is he doing here Aurora?"

"He is helping me eat and keeping me company."

"I thought you would call for me when you finished bathing?"

"I was too tired and decided to go to sleep. Thanks, Elliot, I will see you sometime."

"I should be thanking you, have a pleasant night Sire and Aurora."

"You should address her properly!"

"Caspian stop, I don't mind that he calls me by my first name."

Elliot went out of the room and she smiled at him, Caspian sat on the chair Elliot had vacated and he seemed to be fuming.

He stood up and leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head away, and he sat back down.

"So you don't want to kiss me because of Elliot."

"Elliot has nothing to do with it, he is a good friend of mine that's all."

"So then why don't you want me to kiss you?"