Chapter 5

So these were their names, and what did he mean to play with her? So he was enjoying himself by making her squirm.

This was going to be a very long road, she hoped they would not have many encounters with them, specifically Caspian.

There were so many activities to do, so why should he waste his time on her and his own very precious time?

"How old are you Aurora?" Caspian asked.

"Eighteen My Lord."

"Interesting," Caspian replied.

"If that's all My Lord, could I take my leave?"

Caspian was surprised at her question, it was clear that this girl wanted to be anywhere but here. She had rich red hair and her eyes were striking green, they were like emeralds.

He had never taken any interest in girls till now, there was something behind her beauty that he was getting drawn into.

"Not yet." He blurted out.

She seemed surprised at his response and rightfully so, he had just instinctively replied to her but he did not know what more he wanted to say to her.

She seemed to be trembling for fear, and that fascinated him. All the women in the palace belonged to him but he wanted her to come on her own according.

He had a few women that he had occasioned but lost a taste for them after sleeping with them for a few nights.

"What were your previous duties before you were assigned to me." He emphasized the me, to show that she belonged to him.

Thoughts started to creep in as he wondered if she frequented lovers or if she had a lover, it would not be hard for men to not swoon over her.

"I was in the yard and courts duty, My Lord." She responded and her voice was velvety, it suited her so well.

"I see, you may leave Aurora."

She nodded, facing down, and exited the room gracefully.

"Are you taken with her?" Douglas asked grinning at him, Caspian knew what he was implying, that he wanted to just sleep with her.

Caspian used to think he was in love but later on, he realized the women he frequented, it was just for lust.

"I suppose."

"She will be in your bed sooner than you think," Douglas responded.

Caspian grinned, "I hope so,"

"With your looks, any girl would jump into bed with you at any chance they get."

"We shall wait and see Douglas."

"I give it two weeks at tops before she is warming up your bedsheets."

Caspian laughed, "We will see."

Aurora closed the door behind her and sighed in relief, She went to the kitchen. She hoped she had not made a fool out of herself or gotten into trouble.

Why would he ask for their name if he didn't intend to report her for something? She would just have to wait and see.

She remembered Caspian the one asking her questions, the man was very handsome and from an elite family.

He was truly blessed, she needed to keep him off her mind, there was no point in swooning over a man that she could not get.

When an hour passed she went back to his chambers to get the dirty dishes but this time they were not there and she was grateful.