Chapter 43

Caspian had woken up that day and he wondered if he should go see Aurora he thought against it, he would see her tonight rather.

Afternoon came and he had to go to his usual archery training as there might be a hunting competition soon.

He changed into his outfit and made his way to the court, he started his practice. Caspian noticed something red from the side and he knew it was Aurora.

He carried on practicing and he saw that she was trying to hide, and he liked the fact that she had sought him out and was watching him.

The sun was hot, and he knew he could not let her carry on standing there,

"How long are you going to stay hidden by the sun Aurora?"

Aurora came out of her hiding spot,

"Come here."

She walked up the stairs to the side and got to him, he put his bow and arrow to the side.

"Did you miss me?"

Aurora nodded, "I did."

Caspian pulled her into his arms, "I missed you too, I was going to come to your chambers tonight."

Aurora wrapped her hands around his torso, "I couldn't wait."

Caspian pulled back and he took the bow and arrow and placed it in her hands, he came behind her and held her hands as he helped her to aim.

The arrow hit the bullseye and she was surprised that he was so great at it. He took another arrow and did the same thing.

Caspian took the bow and arrow, he set it down. He took her hand and they went down the stairs

"You can help me freshen up." Said Caspian winking at her.

Aurora's face was red and she was sure of it, "stop teasing me."

"Who said I was teasing you Aurora, I am very much serious about this."

They got to his chambers and he closed the door, he started undressing in front of her, and Aurora turned away.

"Why are you turning away from me Aurora you have seen me like this before."

Aurora, "But still......"

Caspian hugged her from the back, and she could feel that he had no shirt on. He placed a dozen kisses on her cheek.

She laughed, "You need to and bath."

"Fine." Caspian let her go and he took her hand, she went with him to the bath chambers,

Aurora's eyes widened when he got fully undressed in front of her, she looked away as he climbed into the bath,

"Aurora I'm waiting."

"For?"

"Come and bathe me."

"Huh?"

"None of my servants are here so you are going to have to bathe me."

"I can get them for you."

"No, I want you."

Aurora chuckled and she went up to him, she got the scrub and stood behind him, she started to scrub his back.

"That feels amazing."

Aurora knew he was talking about her scrubbing him but she could not help that her mind went to the gutter.

She was enjoying scrubbing him and she saw some scars that she hadn't seen, Aurora wanted to take in this moment,