Chapter 49

The next morning Caspian woke and he felt dread all over him as he was making love to Nadia, all he could see was Aurora's face.

He had gone through it as he saw Nadia as Aurora. He stood up and made his way to the bath chambers.

He sat in the water as he felt guilty after sleeping with Nadia, even though Aurora was fine with it didn't make it less okay to do that.

Aurora was probably waiting for his return and he wanted to tell Nadia's parents that they wanted to head back but Nadia seemed to be in good spirits and he did not want to ruin that.

Days went by and Caspian used every excuse in the book to not sleep with Nadia again, he did not feel like it and only wanted Aurora.

Today he was going hunting with Nadia's father as they needed to bond as men,

"When are you planning on having an heir to the throne."

Caspian realized that Nadia's father wanted insight into their relationship, he could have an heir to the throne with any woman but clearly, they wanted Nadia to be the one who was to conceive an heir to the throne.

"Hopefully soon."

"My daughter does seem to be tough on the outside but she is soft on the inside and I know she loves you dearly."

"I will take good care of her."

"I am glad that you said that."

They hunted for the rest of the day and when they got back at night time they went their separate ways.

When Caspian got to their chambers he found Nadia there,

"How was your day."

"Your father is a great hunter I must say."

Nadia got up and made her way in front of him and took his hands, "I am glad we came here, I want us to be always like this. I don't want to walk alone but with you Caspian. From the day that we met up until now, that is all that I wanted."

Caspian could see Nadia looking at him hopefully, "Of course Nadia."

She went into his arms and he held her.

"Take care of our daughter Caspian." Said Nadia's father,

"Of course."

"Be there for her." This time it was Nadia's mother.

Aurora made her way to her friends, she missed Caspian so much and it was making her very irrational.

She went into the servant's quarters towards her friends and she could hear murmurs from the other maids,

"She must have done something to the prince to be chosen as his concubine."

"Her beauty but that will fade away."

"He will get tired of her and he will forget about her, and she will live a lonely life."

"Aurora do you know how much we have missed you?" said Ida.

"I know I have missed you all and I always try to come to visit you all when I can, how are you all?"

"Same old, same old," Lucy replied.

"No adventures like you," Ella added.

"Trust me it's not all rainbows and sunshine, Caspian and Nadia went to her hometown."

"How do you feel about that?" Evelyn asked.

"What can I say or do, I mean Nadia is his lawful wife and we all come next."