Whats done is done.

Branch's pov:

"Branch what are you talking about?" John Dory questioned

I snapped my neck around quickly, fumes steaming out my ears. I was so built up with emotions and pure rage that I couldn't think straight.

"They have Clay." I snapped

I stormed out of my bunker, I knew exactly where this prick was. Dante was extremely smart but he also slipped up. And I took notice to little details. Poppy, Floyd and John Dory followed me the whole way asking questions like 'who has him?' Or 'where are we going?' But I was too busy thinking about how I was going to kill this guy. John Dory reached out and grabbed my arm close to my elbow.

"Branch tell us at least something!" John Dory begged

"It doesn't matter." I snarled

"Then why'd you bring us?" Floyd questioned from behind, Poppy nodding her head in agreement.

"For when things get 'messy'" I smiled

My nasty comment alarmed everyone on what exactly I meant. I knew what I was going to do. A heart so full of pain it's overflowing can only take so much. I sped my walking up into slow running. The grass sprung upwards as my feet hit the ground, my family following close behind. I reached a sketchy alley way, it was a strange place... but it held so many memories of mine. I slowly crept into the long tunnel as Poppy stumbled in fear. I brought my hand around her waist and kept poppy close, not wanting to scare her more than I could. The Eerie vibe of the whole operation really took a number on me. My stomach twisted at the thought of the infinite possibilities that could occur. My nose twitched upwards as I heard lurking behind the door we came across at the end.

"You three stay here." I ordered

"But I don't want you in there alone. It's dangerous." Poppy whined.

I slowly let go of Poppy's waist and pulled away from her. I slid a finger under her chin and whispered softly to calm her worries.

"Floyd and John Dory will keep you safe." I promised

My head snapped towards my brothers, they knew if Poppy got hurt I'd go completely crazy. I wasn't one to mess with anymore, they have seen what happens.

I slowly pushed open the door and peaked inside, it was clear nobody was here... at least I thought. I slipped into the pitch black room and closed the door behind me. I wouldn't want anyone to see what was going to happen inside. My body shook slightly as I couldn't help but feel totally creeped out. I kept a hand in-front of me as I walked my way through the darkness. My hand slowly pushed into something warm, my fingers slowly sinking into the darkness. The lights quickly switched on and I pulled my hand back to my chest as I saw Tyco standing in-front of me.

"I wasn't sure you'd come." Tyco chuckled

"You're gonna wish I didn't." I snickered

My fist crept into a tight ball as I held my arm back in aim for his face. I lunged my whole shoulder forward as I got a good shot on Tyco. The dude literally fell unconscious from one entire swing. His body went limp on the floor, I slowly nudged his lifeless body on the floor with my foot. Of course I didn't kill him, he was just unconscious. He felt pretty dead though.

I could see a lot better with the lights on now, I quickly made my way through this garbage of a living and entered a room with one small shiny lightbulb. My eyes widen at the sight of my brother, his wrist bound together and tightly locked. I carefully made my way to Clay as I wrapped my arms around him. I hugged Clay tightly as all my worry's melted away. Clay didn't look distraught or even hurt, he seemed completely fine. Clay did have a few scratches, bruises and cuts but that was expected for a situation like this.

"How did you find me...?" Clay mumbled happily

"We're family, I'll always find you." I teared up.

I tugged at the ropes but they were screwed on so tightly, my heart skipped a beat as a black shadow appeared in the darkness. I slid myself away from Clay and backed up as far as I could. Dante's wicked face peaked throw the shadows and gripped his hand on clays hair tightly, shaking it around like a toy.

"You came from your poor brother?" Dante pouted

"Dude why are you like this? It has literally gotten you nowhere!" I threw my hands up.

"He thinks he is a movie villain!" Clay snickered

"SHUT IT!" Dante screamed, wacking clay in the face.

My body tensed up as the sight of my brother getting hit. It only reminded me of the many times I was handled so roughly.

"I want... I want!" Dante stuttered

The dude didn't know what he wanted, he was just bat shit crazy. Like full loony toons type crap. I wasn't here to play cartoon and games though.

"I'm not settling this peacefully." Dante smiled

"It's way to far for 'peaceful'" I growled

Dante only wanted to hurt people, like it was his favourite hobby. I was his main target... But not anymore. I was ending his sick and twisted game once and for all.

"Branch..." Clay wined as his head started to bleed.

My eyes flickered to the shiny red colour of my brother, I stepped forward showing that I was no longer afraid. My fists balled up and my mouth clenched. I had this toothy grin on my face, this guy was in for it. I had suspected Dante as the main reason I was so colourless. It was like the world had a tight string around my neck and people would come and tighten it, not always on purpose though. but Dante would only add another string. And another... and another until I was out of breath completely. He loved to watch me suffer, even it was emotionally.

Somethings will hold you back in life, some people too. Most of the time it's better to cut the string between each other.