Click here to view the strategy 10.10

Start from the beginning

Therefore, it is wise to distance yourself and say nothing.

Good guy, this seems to have a story again. It seems that this elevator is lucky. Last time he kissed someone, but this time a savior came.

Mr. Rong has been a little tired recently.

Rong Yichen got the information. Apart from an agent named Guo Zi, the ones around Mo Zhiyang since childhood were a doctor named Yan and Chen Juri.

Chen Juri is the son of the Chen family and is considered a childhood sweetheart. In this case, it was most likely him yesterday, and it seems that the Chen family wants them to get married.

But he doesn't know why, Chen Juri has always disliked him, so they didn't get married, but the canary seems to like Chen Juri very much, so is he really with him because of threats?

Realizing this, Rong Yichen's expression changed slightly, the corners of his mouth pursed slightly, not happy at all.

"Mr. Rong, do you want me to kill Chen Juri?" Xiao Xu suggested that killing this kind of stumbling block would be the cleanest thing. If Mo has any objections, they should kill him together.

Rong Yichen was silent and didn't speak for a long time. He raised his head and raised his hand to signal him to go out.

"Yes." Xiao Xu exited obediently.

Leaning next to the floor-to-ceiling window, Rong Yichen looked at the busy traffic below and felt uncomfortable. He finally found a satisfactory one, but he didn't expect such messy things.

He took out his cell phone and opened the address book. There was only one phone number in it. The note was: Toffee, "Call me and I will forgive you."

He has a premonition that as long as he softly shouts: Mr. Rong, other things are easy to talk about.

After the meeting, he takes out his mobile phone and look at it. After taking a shower, he turns on his mobile phone and check it out. Even if he has to deal with those messy people, he has to check it out.

One day, two days and three days, he felt cold all morning.

He originally thought that he would come to pick him up today, so that he could take the opportunity to accuse him of his crimes, and then ask him to pay for his mobile phone, but nothing happened for two or three days.

For three days, he didn't log into the game for three whole days of class, and there were no Happy Beans. He was so angry!

Mo Zhiyang felt that sometimes people who are arrogant may not be generous.

Speaking of Guo Zi, he didn't contact him for three days. He was so scared that he ran to the set to find him. When he saw that he was fine, he almost cried, "Ah Yang, you scared me to death."

He hugged him and cried until he was hoarse, "Wuuu, I can't even call you, it scared me to death! Wuuuu~"

"My phone is broken, woohoo~" Mo Zhiyang hugged him back and cried even louder, "My Happy Beans, my energy. I haven't logged in for three days!"

"It's so miserable~" 

The two people cried together, and the others looked at them like idiots.

"No, let's go to the bar first. I want to relax!" Guo Zi was in a very bad mood, so he dragged him out and ran out. After driving for several hours, he must have wanted to comfort him.

Mo Zhiyang resisted while being pushed into the car by him, "No, can you take me to get my phone repaired first? I have to make a call!"

He has to call that stupid boss and ask him to pay for his cell phone. My Happy Beans, and energy.