RC6/Comet: 01 - PTA Meeting For Jude's Kids

Start from the beginning

Yui: Dad, can I come to school with Rei-nee-chan and Haruki-Nii-chan?

Jude: Well it's ok for me since we need you to enroll in the next school year Yui.

Yui: Yeey thanks, Dad!

Yui goes to Jude and starts to hug him.

Jude: You're welcome but now let's continue our breakfast.

Haruki: Oh and Dad our teacher said that we have a festival next week can you and moms can come?

Jude: Well......

He looks at his wives as he was famous around the world as well as his Harem since he is the one who has multiple relationships and married them all.

Liu Mei: Well if you tell me the time and date I think I can come since me and you Uncle Hong are almost done.

Strea: I am free along with the Brave Meisters.

Haruka: Yep plus me and Yuki are free as well.

Yuki: Don't worry, we can cheer you on.

Nunnally: For you, we have the time all day for you.

The rest just nodded since they really love Rei and Haruki now as well as the newborns.

Jude: Well you heard that looks like we are going.

Haruki was smiling at them since he knew a bit they had a job but seeing the answer

Haruki: Thank you, all of you!

Jude: Problem sport now we are almost done eating and I still need to go to the PTA meeting.

Now Haruki paled a bit there since Jude was coming to the PTA as Jude was on his last bite.

Jude: Thanks for the food and onwards to the PTA meeting.

Haruki and Rei were doomed since they needed to slow down their dad as they saw him stand up along with Nunnally, Kaguya, and Liu Mei

Jude: So how about we take a bath together?

Nunnally, Kaguya, Liu Mei: Sure.

Jude is going to the bathroom while the three of them follow them as for the others, Sumeragi is breastfeeding Emilio.

Now in the bathroom Jude and the other three took off their clothes and put them in the basket they got in the bath and started to take a bath.

A. Eyecatch: We can see The Tsukihime Kids are planning to delay their dad while Yui is keeping watch

B. Eyecatch: We can see Haruki, Rei, and Yui in their school uniform while walking around the school and behind them is a boy who keeps on looking at Rei

Jude Tsukihime POV

Now we are in the sedan driving towards the school and we are a bit late since I know the kids flat the tires even before we left and encounter some traffic along the way.

Liu Mei: It's a bit weird that your tires were flattened.

Kaguya: Yeah it is since me, Jude, and Nunnally, know who did it.

Nunnally: Yeah whom we need to talk about.

Yeah we know now we are almost at the school as we are at the front gate and the school is called Britannia Elementary School the guard comes close to u.s

Guard: Hello sir you're here for the meeting?

Jude: Yes, can you let us in?

Guard: Of course sir