Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.13

Start from the beginning

It turned into edamame for no apparent reason. Ryan didn't know anything about it. He just blushed and let him suck it.

No one is more loyal to the God of Light than Charlie. Everyone knows this. Even in the bedroom, he kneels down and pray to the God of Light.

Charlie knelt in front of the bed, and the sky outside gradually darkened, "My great God, I beg for your curtain, I hope you can feel my piety."

The sky outside the window was getting dark, and the moon slowly rose, but this time half of the moon was missing, and the moonlight continued to gather on him.

After Charlie's epidermis condensed into a fine layer of white frost, which was slowly absorbed into his skin, it took most of the night before he opened his eyes and stood up.

"Sure enough." Standing up and taking a deep breath, Charlie looked rosy and full of food and drink. He put his long hair behind his back and said, "God of Light!"

One day, I can kill gods!

Compared to Charlie's piety, Mo Zhiyang fell into a peaceful and depraved sleep under the dual effects of Da Nao Zi and the meat pad, until the next morning.

When he woke up the next morning, another young man brought from the Holy See came to serve him. He seemed very well-behaved.

After packing up, he went to the temple to pray. As soon as he entered, Charlie walked over quickly and grabbed Mo Zhiyang, "You are a follower of the Dark God!"

"How do you know?" Mo Zhiyang blurted out, but after saying it, he realized that he had said the wrong thing, "No, I'm not!"

Charlie looked proud, "He's right, you are the one!" This was simply more exciting than winning the jackpot.

It turns out that the God of Light has not abandoned him, nor has he reassigned his envoy. He's still the only one he can trust, and he's so happy about this!

Mo Zhiyang knew who he was, but he didn't expect that this man still had some brains. He didn't jump out to accuse him immediately, but let Charlie take the lead.

"Since you know, so what?" Mo Zhiyang pushed him away, walked slowly to the statue, looked up at the God of Light, "If I say I am the envoy of God, some people will believe it."

Charlie looked at his back and narrowed his eyes, "Are you defying the God of Light?"

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang didn't care and admitted openly. After all, my husband is the God of Darkness, and there is nothing wrong with the God of Darkness despising the God of Light!

The Pope also came for morning prayers. Before he reached it, he heard some noise and was a little unhappy. "What's going on? Is this a place where noise is allowed?"

"Your Holiness, he personally admitted that he is the messenger of the Dark God!" Charlie walked over in two steps.

The Pope frowned and waved his hands impatiently after saying this again, "What evidence do you have for saying this, or is it just another slander?"

"You can ask him, he just admitted it himself." Charlie knew that he didn't believe it, so he walked over with the Pope in two steps, "Speak for yourself!"

Charlie reached out and pushed his shoulder, but when he saw Yang's face full of tears and grievances, he looked like he had seen a ghost, "You!"

"Your Holiness." Mo Zhiyang choked with sobs and put his hands on his chest and said righteously, "As long as Charlie can feel at ease, I will accept whatever he says."