Ch 149 - The Wrath Of Mina

When Kenji got back he was honest with Mina. Telling her what he did and where he went. He thought that telling her and being honest would be the right thing to do as a person. He thought Mina would be a bit angry but she was a lot more than angry with him.

Mina: YOU!

Kenji: Woah woah woah! I didn't do anything!

Kenji dodged a cannon of acid as it melted the wall of his tower. Acid flying into the forest and melting that. Any innocent creature that happened to get hit dying on the spot.

Mina: YOU JUST TOLD ME SHE WAS A SUCCUBUS!!!

Mina fired blades of acid as they destroyed more walls of the tower. Kenji appearing and disappearing everywhere avoiding his clothes being completely melted off of him.

Kenji: I swear we didn't do anything! Just because she's the Goddess of Pleasure and a succubus doesn't mean she's a bad person!

Mina stopped for a second and looked at Kenji. Looking at him with wide and furious eyes. Kenji could have swore he sword skulls of fire behind them.

Mina: She the goddess of what?!

Kenji: I... I didn't tell you that until... shit!

Mina gritted her teeth as a massive ball of acid started forming above her. Kenji could he but look at it and think of Gokus Spirit Ball Move on a slightly smaller and much more acidic scale.

Mina: KENJI! IM MAY NOT HAVE THE POWER TO... BUT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!

A massive wave of acid fell as all the walls of the tower melted. Kenji quickly teleported behind Mina and teleported away before the tower fell on her.

Mina quickly span around and flicked acid from her hand at Kenji. Kenji teleported away but not before some acid hit one of his fingers. When he appeared far enough the finger started burning. Hurting even with his Absolute resistance that gave pain nullification. Kenji looked down and he had an acid burn on it. The wound was not healing even with infinite regeneration.

Kenji: {Oh shit! This isn't good.} Mina please stop! You're actually hurting me!

Kenji shouted at Mina. Surprised she actually had the ability to not only hurt him, but potentially kill him. But Mina completely miss understood.

Mina: Oh am I hurting your feelings?! WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THAT BEFORE SLEEPING WITH A WHORE!

Kenji glared at Mina when she said that. Mina was completely misunderstanding everything he had told her. Mina had slashes of acid cut down many trees in her path as Kenji appeared beside her and grabbed her arm.

Kenji: Don't call her that.

Kenji said in a serious tone.

Mina: WHY?! YOU SAID SHE KISSED YOU!

Mina punched Kenji in the face as he looked seriously down at her. Still holding onto one of her arms.

Mina: I OPENED MYSELF UP TO YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME BEHIND BECAUSE I WAS WEAK AND NOW YOUR WITH ANOTHER GOD! THE GODDESS OF PLEASURE NO LESS! A WHORE THATS PROBABLY SLEPT WITH MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

Mina had her hand covered in acid as she was about to slap Kenji with it. But Kenji caught the hand as the acid covered and burned his hand. He bit down on his lip hard with the pain burning at his nerves. Slowly melting his hand. Mina looked at his hand and saw it burning. She didn't realise she could actually do that to Kenji after taking her acid so many times before.

Her face changed from one of anger to one of shock looking at his burned and slowly melting hand and back to Kenji. Seeing blood trickle from his lip as he bit down on it hard.