Ch 116 - Meta Liberation Army (6)

Izuku: IF YOU'VE ALL KILLED PEOPLE THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND YOU GUYS?!

Izuku screamed at the vestiges inside of One for All only visible to him.

Banjo: US HEROES HAVE TO DO IT FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Nana: IF WE LET HIM LIVE HE'LL END UP HURTING MORE PEOPLE!

Izuku looked down at Kenji from the sky.

Izuku: You don't think I know murder is wrong? That why I was going to fight Kenji. Because I believe what he did was wrong. I did it because in the end I thought he was going to hurt more people. But he's just done the same thing as the heroes I admire. How can I fight him with a power that... that has been handed down from murder to murder!

Yoichi: Sometimes it's unavoidable Izuku. Much like with All for One. It had to be done.

Izuku: Was that the same for you? Was it unavoidable?

Izuku retorted, causing Yoichi to gulped.

Yoichi: I was scared and powerless at the time. It was a different time Izuku. I... I thought he was going to kill me.

Izuku: You thought?

Yoichi couldn't say more. Anymore and he would wonder down a memory he didn't want to revisit.

Izuku: So you killed someone who was what? Innocent? Because you were... scared?

Yoichi: I... I didn't mean to. I... I didn't understand what I was doing until I...

Yoichi had seemed to heavily regret a mistake he had made long ago in his dark past.

Izuku: This power of mine. One that was supposed to save people. It's... it's covered in blood.

Izuku looked at his hands as he began to float down to the ground.

Nana: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IZUKU?!

Izuku: SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU HAVE JUST CONSTANTLY SHOUTED AND BICKERED IN MY HEAD! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! IM FINALLY PICKING THE RIGHT CHOICE AND IT ISN'T YOU GUYS!

Izuku landed on the floor tears in his eyes.

Izuku: My idol, his lineage. THERE ALL MURDERS AND TRIED TO TURN ME INTO ONE CONVINCING ME MY FRIEND WAS EVIL... EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE NO BETTER! I... I WAS ABOUT TO BECOME NO BETTER!

But even with Izukus firm decision. The shouts didn't stop inside his head. They were all behind him. Shouting, screaming at him. It was all slowly becoming too much.

Banjo: IZUKU YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE! Even though we don't agree with Nanas method and her revenge. Kenji is too dangerous!

Yoichi: He reminds me too much of my brother we needed to do it!

Nana: KILL HIM IZUKU!

Shinomori: CAN'T YOUR HEAR THE DANGER SENSE IZUKU?! HE'S DANGEROUS!

Izuku: Please just stop! Please be quiet!

Shinomori: IZUKU BEHIND YOU!

Izuku quickly turned around but it was too late. Kenji had his hand on the back of his head. But what he did was completely unexpected.

Kenji brought Izukus head into him.

Kenji: *Sigh* It's okay Izuku. BECAUSE I AM HERE!

Kenji wore a big toothy smile. Then the ring of danger sense finally stopped. The constant ringing that happened whenever he got near Kenji had stopped. Izuku broke down into Kenji as screaming voices were inside of his head.