Ch 135 - New Resident

Kenji appeared with Milim outside a small building. As he went in the heat of the room could be felt.

Kaijin: Ah Kenji why have you come? Haven't you told me that you could create weapons. Is it armour you need? Though your already wearing some.

Kenji: I'm not here for myself Kaijin. I'm here because of her.

Kenji moved out the way as Milim charged towards Kaijin. Tears streaming from her eyes as she held the pieces of the sword.

Milim: HE BROKE MY SWORD! IT WAS MY FAVOURITE SWORD AND HE BROKE IT!

Kaijin looked at the two pieces. His face then changed, one from confusion, to interest, to complete awe.

Kaijin: This... This is... THIS IS A GOD GRADE! KENJI YOU BROKE THIS?!

Kaijin looked at Kenji with horror that he would break such perfection. Amazement that he could break such perfections. And anger that he broke such perfection.

Kenji: With my own sword yeah.

Kaijin: YOU OWN A SWORD THAT CAN BREAK GOD GRADES!

Kaijin had the same emotions wave over him.

Milim: Can you fix it Mr Kaijin?

Kaijin: I... I... I can't. I don't have the facilities or capabilities to do this kind of work. I'm very sorry.

Milim: My... my sword.

Kenji looked at a very very sad Milim sobbing on the floor. Suddenly the pieces flew into Kenjis hand.

Milim: He...

Kenji placed the two pieces together and used Overhaul.

Kenji: There you go. I don't know if it's good as new but it's fixed.

Milim snatched the sword away as she looked at it. She was about to swing it but Kenji caught the blade.

Kenji: No.

Milim: What?

Kenji: If you swing that sword I'll break it again. Into hundreds of pieces this time.

Milim quickly snatched her sword away and hugged it.

Milim: You stay back.

Kenji: Then listen.

Milim glared at him.

Milim: Fine.

Kenji: Good. Now go find Rimuru. He'll be a good friend to you.

Milim: Friend?

Kenji: Yeah and have really nice food and sweet things to feed you all the time.

Milim: SWEET THINGS AND FOOD!

Milim rushed off. Dust uplifting of the blacksmith floor as she then flew to find Rimuru.

Kenji: Well that was easy. No more problems too so...

[A low grade god has entered your core world. Do you want to see information? Do you want to teleport to current location?]

Magnolia: You have a habit of jinxing yourself.

Magnolia giggled as Kenji sighed.

Kenji: {Please don't remind me. Teleport.}

Kenji could hear more of Magnolias slight giggles inside his head.

Scene change

A tall woman wearing leather leggings and a leather crop top with dark skin walked down the streets. A large great sword on her back.