Ch 119 - Unexpected Strength (1)

Kenji kept drinking and drinking alcohol. He kept drinking and drinking. Finishing the bottom of the bottle and grabbing another. Clawing the cap off with one claw.

Kirishima: Woah there.

Kirishima grabbed the next bottle Kenji was about to down. Both Kenji and Kirishima were now holding the bottle.

Kirishima: Don't you think that enough?

Kirishima pointed at the 27 empty bear bottles next to Kenji. As well as an empty vodka bottle and a wine bottle.

Kenji: I can't believe it. I... I...

Kirishima: It's okay dude. It's honestly not that fun of an experience.

Kenji looked towards everyone else in the class having fun. All drinking and partying.

Kirishima: Ok maybe it's a bit fun. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun without it.

Kenji looked at Kirishima.

Kenji: I can't get drunk. I can't experience any of it! The good. The bad. I... I can't have an understanding of it. {I wanted to know why he did this stuff?} The only thing I can enjoy about this drink here. Is the taste.

Kirishima: That's fine then isn't it? Just enjoy the taste. Drink slowly. Enjoy it. Besides Bakugou was also getting angry you were drinking everything.

Kenji looked down at the bottom of the bottle. Downing the rest of the drink and adding it to the rest of the bottles.

Kenji: Where's Mina?

Kirishima: I think she upstairs with the rest of the girls. To be honest it was really nice of Momos parents to let us party here.

Kenji: {I heard them from outside. Trust me they're getting something out of this.} I'll just go up stairs and see what's up there. {Shit I need the toilet.}

Kenji walked up the stairs and looked around.

Kenji: Now where is this bathroom?

[A medium grade god has entered the core world. Do you want to see information? Do you want to teleport to current location?]

Kenji: Another god?

Loki:... Don't trust any gods...

The memory flashed through his mind as his expression became serious.

Kenji: Teleport.

Scene change

???: WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS?! THIS CORE WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE NEW! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE?!

A small blond woman was flying high up in the air above Deika city. The darkness of the sky masking her presence amongst the busy streets.

???: Well let's just get this over with. If there's already a low grade god here, he's probably so nice and appealing. *Sigh* Pathetic. Why be nice when you can rule through fear instead.

The woman raised her arm but someone grabbed it from behind.

Kenji: What do you think you're doing?

The woman looked around as saw Kenji behind her.

???: {He's already here?!} I was... just stretching, taking in the scenery of such an amazing core world.

[Lie]

Kenji: {System? You've started to talk to me again? OH GOD AM I GONNA DIE AGAIN?!}

[New power Deceiving eyes. Able to see through all fiction. Due to being a low grade god you are able to know what's a lie and see through minor illusions.]