Ch 96 - The Great Tomb Of Nazarick (2)

Kenji was in the air. The heat emanating from his body causing a bright white light.

Demiurge: Everyone be on guard. We don't know what other powers he has hidden from us.

Kenji looked at Demiurge. His red eyes barely visible in the bright white light. Kenji extended out his hand a blue glow came from it. Demiurge was yanked from from the ground as he flew towards Kenji. His neck landing in Kenjis hand. The heat burning at his neck causing him to scream.

Kenji: I don't need to kill you all. But if you don't move out of my way, so I can kill Ainz. I'll butcher you all like pigs.

A thick bloodlust turned the sky red. The sky was actually turned red with his intent to kill them all. A complete manifestation of his will. Mare shook relentlessly as he fell to the ground.

Aura: G... GET UP! H... He's not that scary!

Though Aura tried to put on a brave face her legs were shaking too. Kenji could see fear in all of them. Then he looked towards Ainz. Ainz slowly got up with Albedos help as he looked towards Kenji.

Ainz: Don't kill them! I'll offer myself to you. {I can't let them get hurt when it's me he wants. If I can protect what's left on Nazarick with my life. Then that's a small price to pay. I also know it may not work. But I have an item to resur...}

Albedo: NO! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LET YOU DO THAT! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TAKE ME!

Albedo stepped in front of Ainz. Then Cocytus stepped forward. His breathing was heavy as beads of water rolled off his exoskeleton. Steam emanating from the gaps in his exoskeleton.

Cocytus: No. Take me instead.

Kenji looked down on all of the as a red mist was coming from Demiurges neck. Still screaming from the overwhelming heat. Demiurge couldn't move. He was completely stuck unable to do anything but scream.

Kenji: You've got it wrong. I'm not looking to kill someone for the sake of killing. I'm killing Ainz because he has something I need. But don't worry. When he dies you can just get the nearest necromancer to bring him back.

Ainz: Kenji I...

Albedo: I REFUSE TO LET YOU HURT OR MASTER!

Albedo shouted out while holding up her weapon.

Kenji: Is this how all of you feel?

No one said a word but instead got ready to fight again. They were all loyal to the last supreme being left.

Kenji: I see.

Kenji had a brighter white light emanate from his hand as Demiurge screamed louder. Slowly turning to dust.

Ainz: DEMIURGE! I'LL KILL YOU! THE GOAL OF ALL LIFE IS...

Kenji crossed his fingers.

Kenji: Domain expansion, Unlimited Void.

A massive black bubble surrounded the entire forest. Everyone froze. A space like environment formed around everyone.

Kenji: I don't know if I should kill you all or not. You all wanted to fight to save your master. But if I just kill him and leave I'll feel bad.

Kenji displaying no emotion on his face as he said all of this.

Kenji: I think I'll just kill you all. I planned on erasing this save anyways.

Kenji walked towards Cocytus.

Kenji: However, you have all done nothing wrong. So I will give you merciful deaths.

Kenji placed his hand on Cocytus.

Cocytus: {I'm sorry master. I could prote...}

Cocytus turned to dust as it settled on the floor.