Ch 99 - Things Are Never Normal

After Ophis carried Mina back to his place Kenji went teleporting around. The video he saw of Minas death while recorded were never put on the news. Shigiraki instead sent it to UA staff. So Kenji went around deleting every file he could find related to the death. Afterwards he went back home. The night sky still dark. Ophis was waiting in her smaller form in the room with Mina.

Ophis: Can I go back now. As much as I like this earth. I like my big...

Kenji: Don't you dare finish that sentence.

Ophis looked at Kenji and smiled. Hugging Kenji around the waist.

Kenji: Eww please stop.

Kenji shivered at the thoughts that passed through his mind.

Ophis: It's nice to have you back Kenji.

Kenji looked down at Ophis.

Kenji: Thank you. Mum... But no sex in my domain.

Kenji clicked his fingers.

Ophis: You can't sto...

Ophis disappeared.

Kenji: {Errrr. I hope my library cleans up after them.}

Kenji looked over at the bed. Mina was sound asleep on it. Kenji placed his hand on the bed as he fixed it. Kissing Mina on the head. He laid down on the floor and slowly fell asleep.

Time skip

Mina: KENJI! KENJI WAKE UP! SOMETHINGS HAPPENED! KENJI!

Mina was shaking Kenji while he was on the floor. His eyes slowly opened as he abruptly woke up from his sleep.

Kenji: Can you please stop shaking me. Wait... Your shaking me?

Kenji slowly became fully aware as he was shook out of his grogginess. He looked at Mina who was on top of him. There was obviously something wrong. She... Well... she was bigger. Much bigger. She was comparable to him before he changed with idle transfiguration. Kenji looked over to the bed and saw how it broke again.

Kenji: Well this isn't good.

Mina: Really? I KNEW THAT!

Kenji: Can you get off me though. You're kinda crushing me.

Mina: ARE YOU CALLING ME HEAVY?!

Kenji began to sweat as he looked off to the side.

Kenji: No... I just need to see whats happened. I can't do that if you're on top of me.

Mina looked at Kenji and slowly got off him.

Kenji sat up and looked at her. Her skin was still pink but she had some small scale patches. Her whole body was much larger. In every area. Her nails were the same colour as his. Her horns grew as they were thicker and had Crystallised tips. Kenji poked her bare skin. She had unbelievable hard muscles. But they didn't seem to show.

Kenji: I have no clue what happened. Give me a second. {SYSTEM WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!}

[She has transformed into a devil.]

Kenji: {Oh... really... woah... great job. EXCEPT EVERYTHING ABOUT HER HAS CHANGED!]

[That would be because of the quirk based energy in the queen piece.]

Kenji: What?

[When you injected your defiled energy into the piece the energy separates into its its core pieces. Light magic, devil magic, quirk based energy and cursed energy. Because the target Mina Ashido was the holder of a quirk, the quirks included in your transformation formed themselves inside her quirk factor as a result of your energy. As a result she now has the current form, light magic and devil magic.]