Ch 132 - Orc Disaster

It was the day of the Orc Disaster. Every fighter from the town was ready in front of the Lizardmen civilisation. Ready to fight the 200,000 strong army. Kenji was in the sky. Small presence on as he was watching down on the marching orcs. All having metal plated armour and weapons. All big and burly as Orcs should be.

Kenji: {Should I attack now Rimuru?}

Kenji had a small magic circle next to his ear.

Rimuru: {All the Lizardmen that were fighting have been evacuated. So yes. BUT REMEMBER NO MORE THAN 50,000!}

Kenji: {Yeah yeah.}

The magic circle next to Kenjis ear disappeared. As he looked around in the Orc army.

Kenji: {Now I need to avoid Geld and future Geld. So let's see.}

Kenji looked around and identified both Orcs. One at the front of the march and the other further back.

Kenji: {NOW LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! NICE AND FLASHY LIKE A GOD SHOULD BE!}

Kenji had his armour on as he placed on his helmet. He began to get brighter and brighter. His heat becoming so much the bog bellow where the Orcs were trudging began to steam.

Kenji: WATCH YOU PIGS! YOU ARE ALL BURDENED WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE!

The Orcs looked up as they was a glowing man. Kenji pointing his hand up into the sky as it turned pitch black. A darker black than anyone had ever seen. A stream of his power travelling up into the air.

Kenji: YOUR PURPOSE... IS TO BE MY PREY!

It started raining black drops from the sky. All the orcs looking up as it fell on them. Some held out their hands as the black drops fell into their skin. The black rain disappearing as it fell into them.

Orc 1: YOU CALL THAT AN ATTACK?! SOME RAIN IS ALL YOU CAN DO?!

Kenji pointed at the outspoken orc as it dropped dead. A small purple soul coming from its corpse. Floating towards and behind Kenji.

Orc 2: EVERYONE ATT...

That one dropped dead. Then another and another. Waves of orcs dropped dead as Kenji watched. Every souls gathering behind him. A massive bright ball of shining colours.

Rimuru: {What... WHAT IS THAT POWER?!}

[Unknown.]

Rimuru: {EVEN YOU DON'T KNOW?! THERE ALL DROPPING LIKE FLIES FROM A LITTLE RAIN!}

Everyone was rightly shocked. They all heard Kenji said he could wipe them out but no one knew how he would do it. And to see this. Where Orcs couldn't even fight back, but just die in his presence. It was terrifying.

Benimaru: He's... so powerful. They can't even fight back. {I can't even begin to fathom how much he was holding back when he fought us.}

Kenji was getting closer and closer to 50,000 but just as he got close an axe was thrown at him. Melting from the heat he emanated. The molten metal splashing onto him and falling off.

Kenji: {Don't kill Geld, don't kill geld.}

Kenji looking down at the Orc disaster.

[You have far exceeded the required number of souls. You can now commence the Harvest Festival.]

Then northern like lights appeared in the air and a voice rang out.

"Notice. The Harvest Festival to evolve the individual know as Soto Kenji into a demon lord will now begin. The individuals physical constitution will be rebuilt, and he will evolve into a new race."