Ch 87 - Exchange Event (2)

Everyone was watching the students fight. Kenji already knew but his class was doing exceptionally well. Maki beating Miwa and Mai even faster than before that it seemed unfair. Panda taking out Mekamaru in one hit, who knows where his body was. Toge...

Kenji: Now that I think about it where is Toge?

Gojo: I'd assume he's been taking care of the cursed spirits. Look, more than half of the talisman are gone.

Kenji turned over to see the wall covered in talismans and Gojo was right. More than half of the talismans were gone.

Kenji: {Was this a plan? Did he decide to do this alone? Either way as long as no one else takes out the boss we will win.}

Gojo: Your looking pretty competitive there Kenji. If anyone looked at you they would almost think you were feeling something.

Gojo laughed. Kenji looked at him.

Kenji: I think you're just worried you gave up the better class. Or maybe they're just better because I'm a better teacher.

Gojo: You think? Maybe. You maybe right? So how about how about we use that competitiveness. We still haven't had our monthly fight. And watching our students fight has got me itching for one with you.

Kenji: Our students are currently in an event. We can't just fight each other. Especially here and now. You know what will happen.

Gojo: Your right. You would destroy the entire building if we were to fight. Your punches are pretty uncontrollable.

Kenji: My punches uncontrolled? You're the one that throws Red and Blue techniques like their snowballs.

Gojo: Is that fear I hear?

Gojo placing his hands behind his ears.

Kenji: I'm not scared of you.

Utahime: Gojo stop annoying Kenji. If he doesn't want to fight you and get hurt he doesn't want to fight you.

Kenji: Get hurt?

???: Gojo, doesn't this feel a bit like bullying to you?

Kenji: Bullying?

Kenji stared off at the screen as Gojo had a massive grin on his face. After spending more than a year with Kenji he may not know what Kenji felt due to his emotionless expression. But Gojo still knew all the buttons to press to make Kenji think what he wanted.

Kenji: {Gojo hurt me? He can't hurt me. He may normally be the strongest in this universe but not with me in it. I'm not getting bullied. I'm just not fighting because I don't have a reas...}

Gojo: If you beat me I'll start teaching you some more techniques and even show you the a new technique I made. Maybe even hollow purple.

Kenji slowly looked towards Gojo. Gojos blue eyes meeting his red. Gojo smiled knowing it was going to happen.

Kenji: Fine. When the students are near done I'll move them all to a safe distance.

Gojo: That's the spirit!

Utahime: Kenji you really don't need to play along with Gojos antics.

???: Utahime just let them fight.

The white haired woman said looking at both Gojo and Kenji staring at the screen.

???: I want to see what a fight between two special grade sorcerers looks like.

Kenji then tilted his head while looking at the screen.

Kenji: What is that?

Kenji pointed at a screen in the corner of the room. Gojo looked towards the screen.