Ch 142 - A New Demon Lord (5)

Kenji flew fast and landed in the town. Everyone around looked at who had just landed in town. No one knew where he had been. Benimaru ran to him.

Kenji: Is Rimuru here yet?

Benimaru: I was told he was coming. He should be here in a minute.

Kenji: Good. Tell everyone to sit down. I'd recommend it.

Benimaru: Why's that?

Kenji: Well when you pass out, falling on your face wouldn't be to fun.

Benimaru looked at Kenji.

Benimaru: Ok. I'll tell everyone.

Benimaru went to tell others as everyone began sitting down. Ranga ran up with Rimuru wrapped around his horn. Shuna picked Rimuru up from Rangas head and placed him on a podium. Wrapping him in silk white robes.

Kenji: {Magnolia, get ready to analyse everything. The voice, the magicule movement. Analyse every to do with the Voice of the World and the Harvest Festival. Even Rimurus soul.}

Magnolia: Understood.

[Activating Azreal: Ruler of Death]

"Notice. The Harvest Festival to evolve the individual know as Rimuru Tempest into a demon lord will now begin. The individuals physical constitution will be rebuilt, and he will evolve into a new race."

Rimuru started to pulse as his body turned into a rainbow colour. Massive amounts of magic were coming from his body, changing around him. With Kenji and Magnolia analysing everything Kenji got to see the magicules dance unlike anyone else. The beautiful rainbows spiralling around Rimuru like multicoloured droplets of spring dew dancing in a gentle wind. Kenji had a wide smile on his face watching something so amazing.

Kenji: {This is... beautiful.}

After so long Kenji was feeling the joy of being able to travel between fiction. The amazing sight was something that made his eyes glow. Something that made him feel happiness. Something besides fighting that made him feel an exited rush. Everyone besides Kenji was watching in amazement, sitting down on the floor.

Then Rimurus body stopped moving and changing. The light quickly died down as the slime remained still.

"Notice. The individual Rimuru Tempest has completed the Harvest Festival. Now beginning the bestowing gifts upon those connected to him."

Kenji: Don't resist it people. Just let yourself fall unconscious.

Everyone besides a few people slumped over. Kenji looking at Rimuru as he glowed gold, turning into his human form covered in the white silk robe. He looked slightly different. His blue hair slightly longer, his eyes crimson red. Slowly Rimuru touched the ground. He walked passed the unconscious people as he stopped in front of Kenji. Looking him in his golden eyes with his red eyes.

Magnolia: Hello.

Kenji: {What?}

Rimuru then began walking again to the corpses of his fallen comrades.

Kenji: {What was that about?}

Magnolia: Nothing. Don't worry.

Kenji brushed it off as he continued watch, the sky turned darker. A large mass of magic formed in front of Rimuru. The barriers surrounding the village began to form.

Magnolia: It is now safe to do the new step 4.

A small drop from Kenji flew into the gathering of magicules. Then the magicules flew high as they dispersed into small glowing balls. Souls. Separating and hovering above the corpses. Suddenly three entities appeared, throwing a body on the ground. Kenji just continued to watch. Leaving the scene to unfold.