Ch 122 - Leaving Home

Mrs Ashido: I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY GRADUATED AND IS NOW LEAVING HOME! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS KENJI?!

Mrs Ashido cried and sobbed.

Mr Ashido: It's going to be okay. They said they'll be back from time to time. Just think of it like their second year. They had great fun going around the world. This time will be no different.

Mr Ashido hugged his wife as she sobbed into his chest. Mina felt very embarrassed as she placed her bags next to Kenji. Trying to console her parents and stop her mum from crying.

Kenji: I'll make sure to treat your daughter very well. Just trust me to go great lengths to make sure she remains safe.

Mr Ashido looked at Kenji while hugging his wife.

Mr Ashido: I trust you Kenji. But if you break our daughters heart I'll go "to great lengths" to hurt you.

Kenji gulped as he felt every word from Mr Ashido.

Mina: DAAAD!!!

Mr Ashido: You should probably go now. Or else my wife's gonna try and take Mina back. And I don't think any of us will be able to stop her at that point.

Kenji quickly held onto the bags.

[Would you like to leave with any subordinates?]

[Subordinate Mina Ashido, queen piece following.]

The world around them changed to his library as Kenji placed the bags inside his storage.

Kenji: So, have you decided where we should go?

Kenji having a blue screen in front of him. Ready to search and enter a new world.

Mina: Hmmm. Between the options you gave me, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime sound cool. But so does Fate. What do you recommend?

Kenji: {Hmmm. Both could offer me a lot... But I'll let Mina decide.} Well Fate is in a nut shell is historical heroes fighting to the death for a wish that they never get. That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime is full or really powerful people but there is kinda a safe space. Until it gets attacked and nearly wiped out. But we could just explore if you want.

Mina took a while to decide but came to a conclusion.

Mina: That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime is my choice then. Though please don't leave me in another world.

Mina laughed.

Kenji: Don't worry I won't. Besides even if I did you wouldn't even notice that I left.

Kenji scrolled on the screen as Mina gave a nervous laugh.

Mina: Would Ophis and Red want to come?

Kenji: *Sigh* I don't even want to assume what they're doing right now. God know where. So they can enjoy themselves here.

Kenji and Mina appeared in the air as they both fell to the floor in a cave.

*SQUISH*

Kenji then quickly went back to the library deleted the save and loaded another one. This time they appeared just outside a large door.

[Congratulations on defeating the MC Satoru Mikami.
What would you like to copy:
Powers: Tap for More
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

Mina: Kenji what was that sound?

Kenji used Overhaul on the remaining slime on his behind as got rid of it.

Kenji: I think I sat in moss.

Mina: *Pffffff* So where are we?

Kenji: Just outside the starting point for the MC.

Mina: Oh yeah that cave system we were just in.

Kenji discreetly tapped skills.

[Skills: Great sage, Predator, Stab Resistance, Physical Attack Resistance, Pain Nullification, Thermal Fluctuation Resistance, Electric Current Resistance, Paralysis Resistance.]

Kenji: *Ahem* Copy all *Ahem*.

[You have copied: Great sage, Predator, Stab Resistance, Physical Attack Resistance, Pain Nullification, Thermal Fluctuation Resistance, Electric Current Resistance, Paralysis Resistance. Congratulations.]

Mina: What did you say?

Kenji: Nothing. So where should we go first? There's supposed to be a dwarven Kingdom near.

Mina: Like the small mini men?

Kenji: Yep and elves and other species.

Mina: That sounds fun! Let go.

Kenji princes carried Mina as they disappeared.

[Great Sage has linked with external system "Core System".]

[You have the qualifications and have become a demon lord seed.]

[You have met the requirements to start the Harvest Festival.]

[Great Sage has linked to internal system "Gamers Mind".]

[All powers will now be sorted in skill format for easier viewing.]

Scene change

???: I can't believe that worthless bitch died. She may have been bottom of the rung in her grade but to die to a low rank god? How do you die to someone in a lower rank?

[The goddess of Addiction Jasmine has died to a low rank god.]
[You are not able to bring her back as her soul has been destroyed.]
[Her domain linked to her soul has been destroyed.]
[Death in Core world #45263653 Time existed: 3 months. Sentient power rating: 3 Inhabiting gods: 1]

???: SHE DIED IN A WORLD THATS ONLY EXISTED FOR 3 MONTHS?! Wait... it's sentient power level? Why is it so high compared to the time it's existed? *Sigh* Do I need to send another god to check it out? I guess I'll send some fodder.

The woman clicked her fingers as a larger female appeared in front of her. Her skin was brown. She was 10ft tall and she was built. Every part of her had muscle but her face was still lady like and beautiful. She looked like an Amazoness. Her eyes we purple and her hair was black. She wore black leather leggings that defined her muscular legs and a leather crop top. She had a large great-sword on her back.

She knelt down in front of the woman.

???: I greet the goddess of pleasure.

Selane looked down on her with glaring eyes.

Selane: Yeah yeah. Just go and see the core world with with the number #45263653. Come back and report what you see. If they confront you do not fight them.

???: Yes mas...

Selane grabbed her jaw and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes glowing red and purple eyes glowing in anger.

Selane: I know you Jessica. Don't fight them.

Jessica: Yes master. {No promises.}

Jessica disappeared.

Selane: *Sigh* She's going to die isn't she? Oh well. Disposing of low grade gods is fine. Nowww... How should I make him mine?

She squealed in a high pitched voice. Laying on her bed

Selane: He didn't seem like he wanted another woman besides the one he had. I could just kill her... No I can't do that, he wouldn't like me then. But he didn't like when I was so assertive. Ahhhh~ That just makes him so much more unique. {Ah my god, I don't even want you as a pet anymore. I just want to taste you again.}