Ch 88 - Demon Lord vs Valiant Hero

After the Event got disrupted and promptly stopped Gojo kept hounding Kenji for the fight. Gojo was so loud about it that everyone wanted to see and they drew a small crowd around them. So Kenji took them all to where he usually fought Gojo. The group got far back when Gojo warned them it was going to get dangerous.

Kenji: Are you sure they're far away enough?

Kenji and Gojo were standing in a large open field in the middle of nowhere. Something the school owned in case of these large scale spars.

Gojo: They'll be fine. That is unless you decide to punch too hard.

Kenji: Or you fire hollow purples off like bullets from a machine gun.

The distance between the two wasn't large. No more than 100 meters apart.

Gojo: Hey before we start tell me what your powers are since I won the bet.

Kenji: I didn't smile nor laugh.

Gojo: Yes you did.

Kenji: No. I didn't. It was a sarcastic scoff.

Gojo: Come on. Just tell me. We're best buddies aren't we?

Gojo looked at Kenji with puppy dog eye. Kenji just stared plainly at Gojo.

Kenji: Ahh, fine. It's magic. Well now technically magic and cursed energy manipulation combined. But I don't want to get into the technical aspects of it right now.

Gojo: Magic? As in fantasy heroes, mages and demon lord type stuff.

Kenji: Your hitting the nail on the head.

Kenji said in the most sarcastically way ever. Gojo placed a hand on his chin. Thinking for a moment.

Gojo: Then you're a demon lord. The wings, the claws and the magic. It's giving me demon lord vibes.

Kenji: I guess you're right. {Though I would be more of a demon god in that aspect.}

Gojo: Then if you're the demon lord... I'm the valiant hero that has come to defeat you. Saving everyone for your clutches of evil.

Kenji grabbed the bridge of his nose.

Kenji: *Sigh* {I guess I can work with this.} Then try your best hero. Because if you hold back even a bit. You'll die.

His last words being more impactful as a cursed curtain surrounded them. Bloodlust filling the area at the same time.

Gojo: I guess they're ready for us to fight. So how about it Demon lord Kenji? You ready to rumble?

Kenji: You don't know how ready I've been.

Kenji touched the ground as black spiked spears propelled them selves towards Gojo. Some hitting the edge of the barrier and others stopping before they hit Gojo.

Gojo: Come on. You know you can't hit me with something like thi...

*BOOM*

All the spikes exploded in a massive fiery explosion swallowing Gojo in flames.

Scene change

Itadori: WOAH! THAT EXPLOSION WAS HUGE! IS THIS THE POWER MR KENJI CAN WEILD?!

Itadori was on the other side of the transparent curtain. Standing next to the rest of his class, the year 2 class, the director, Utahime, the people she brought from Kyoto and a woman wearing her white hair in front of her face.

Fushiguro: It really is impressive he made such a compound attack without any chanting or anything. The spikes, an explosion soon after and fire that completely burns everything.