Ch 117 - An Aftermath

Kenji appeared in on a bed.

Mina: AHHHH! KENJI TURN DOWN THE LIGHT!

Mina buried her face in the pillow as Kenji was glowing a blinding light. The light around Kenji started to gradually fade as Mina saw the armour Kenji was wearing.

Mina: Why are you wearing that? What happened to you hero gear?

Kenji: I accidentally destroyed it.

Mina: What is that you 5th hero uniform you've destroyed.

Kenji: Hmmm. I don't know I've lost count.

Mina: Well take it off your making the bed dirt.

Kenji: But I'm naked under this.

Mina: Your naked?

Kenji: Yeah. This is all kinda one piece. It may look like many pieces but it all comes fro...

Mina: You know. I was going to wash the sheets anyways. We could always make it... a little more dirty.

Kenji looked at Mina as he placed his fingers on the finger where the ring was. As he gradually pulled it, the armour formed off him and turned into a ring. Throwing it in his storage as him and Mina had some fun.

Time skip

"After an entity many know as "The God Of Fiction" appeared above Deika City, home of the now Creed of Fiction. Once know as the Meta Liberation Army, many people that have mutant type quirks or what the freedom to use their quirk have begun mass migrations to the now "holy city." Traffic crowding the streets of Japan. The so called god actively gave his word to protect the city and gave permission for those inside the city to use their quirks for good. Is this god against the hero commission or is he giving us the better path. This is the HHNews network and we'll be back."

Mina turned off the Tv as everyone in the dorm lounge watched in amazement. Jiro took glances at Kenji and Izuku stared at him in shock.

Denki: Is going there like a pilgrimage if I go?

Momo: I... I don't think so. I think Deika City just became like the Vatican of this new religion.

Mineta: {DEAR GOD OF FICTION PLEASE GET ME A GIRLFRIEND WITh BIG TATAS! IF YOU DO ILL SHAVE MY HEAD AND BECOME A PRIEST OR A MONK!}

"You know monks are virgins Mineta"

Mineta: {GOD!!! OKAY MAYBE NOT A MONK BUT ILL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU!}

Mineta was praying, hands together with his eyes closed as hard as possible. Kenji giggled watching him. Mina glared at Kenji. Getting out of the chair and dragging Kenji by his ear.

Kenji: MINA YOUR GONNA RIP IT OFF JUST WAIT! Ow ow ow ow!

Mina pulled Kenji far around the corner, putting Kenji up against the wall and slamming her palm through the wall. Cornering Kenji. Kenji found it kinda hot.

Mina: WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TAKING IT EASY!

Kenji: I'm sorry but my people were getting attacked. At least they don't seem as... armyish. They're even helping people move into the city.

Mina: Kenji are you ever gonna take it easy.

Kenji: I have been. I haven't even began to fight strong people yet. Your not easy either. That's one of the things I love you about you.

Mina blushed.

Kenji: Did you find it this hot when I did this to you? What did you do when I did this to you? I believe it was...

Mina then grabbed Kenji by the waist with her other and and kissed Kenji passionately. Kenji was completely unprepared and blushed.

Mina: I believe it was that.

Kenji: You... You... you took my moment. Besides I think it was just a small kiss last time.

Mina: You mean our moment. And so you not like the kiss I just gave.

Kenji: No... it was great.

Mina kissed Kenji again. Making out against the walls.

Scene change

???: And that should be done.

The white orb descended back into the floor.

???: Now I can finally enjoy some more bathi...

???: SYLVIA WHERE ARE YOU?! OW FUCK! So may damn thing!

Sylvia: I'm in here you arrogant bastard.

A middle aged man walked into the room.

???: Why are you creating more systems? We have a bigger problem.

Sylvia: What is that?

???: The believers system isn't working anymore and the system of fiction didn't work at all!

Sylvia: Haha. That isn't possible there right ther...

Both areas she pointed to had no light near them. They were dark. Black voids in the Spacial room.

Sylvia: Oh no.

???: Oh really?! Oh no? OH BIG FUCKING NO!

Sylvia: Are they...

???: Yes they're back. Apparently I've already pissed off one of them! I kept having messages of a low grade god searching me up and threatening me.

Sylvia: Low grade. {Could that be a coincidence?} Well if their a low grade there's nothing they can do. Growing to our strength takes millions of years.

Sylvia dismissed him as she had a white summer dress form around her.

???: We shouldn't just sit by with this. They're powerful people. If we just let them grow we'll have a dangerous situation on our hands. I'm going to tell the others.

Sylvia: Your only scared because he made you piss yourself.

???: I was in my child form!

Sylvia: Baby Piss Boy.

Scene change

A girl with blond hair was scrolling through a menu. Her hand on a monsters head as she pushed it down into her.

???: *Ahhhhh~.* That fucking whore thinks she's so powerful! I'll show her! I'll have my own core world all to my self and she'll have to treat me better! I'll also find that man of hers and fuck him till he forgets about that greedy bitch!

She then found something interesting.

[Core world #45263653 Time existed: 2 months. Sentient power rating: 3 Inhabiting gods: 1]

???: This... This is a completely new core world but... it already had strong sentient power rating. It also has a god already on it? Did they create their own species to worship them? No. That wouldn't count as the sentient power rating. That would only be core life. This... this is special.

Selane: He truly is unique...

The woman looked at the screen. Wearing a devilish smile.