Ch 127 - New Neighbours

Kenji flew from a massive tower in the middle of a large forest. Looking around the forest for monsters. His eyes purple in colour. But while hunting for monsters two things caught his eye. A large swarm of ants and flames being thrown in the air.

Kenji watched as he looked for a time to kill at least one ant. But a girl wearing a mask seemed to be doing very well. Killing them with her sword skills and flames. Kenji continued to watch on as the girl was about to kill the last one too. But she stumbled to her knees. Kenji reached flicked his hands as hundreds of threads firing out as they wrapped around the ant. He then clenched his hand into a fist as the ant was severed in hundreds of pieces.

[Congratulations on defeating a Giant Ant.
What would you like to copy:
Powers: Error
Body
Memories: Tap for more
Skills: Tap for more
Items: Tap for more
Cancel]

Kenji flying down to the ground lightly landing. Rimuru hopping over next to him looking at the dead and in pieces.

Rimuru: Kenjiii. You took my experimental kill.

Rimuru complained.

Kenji: Find something else to experiment on. I'm finding food.

Kenji began talking to Rimuru as a group of adventurers went to help the girl on her knees.

???: He's talking to a slime. I think he's crazy.

Rimuru: You got that right. He is crazy.

Kenji: I poke a guy one time and now I'm the bad guy.

Rimuru: You threatened to destroy the entire continent!

Rimuru shouted as he jumped up.

Kenji: I wasn't actually going to! It was just a warning!

Rimuru: ITS CALLED A THREAT!

???: I can't believe it. The slime can talk.

???: I guess this dude want crazy.

The group was left in complete disbelief at the rarity of a sentient slime.

Rimuru: No. You're correct about him being crazy.

Kenji: {I'm this close to just killing you again!} So, were any of you hurt?

Kenji looked at each one of them but he couldn't see any obvious wounds on them.

???: No. We're alright.

Kenji: Good. Rimuru, I'm taking MY kill and going for breakfast.

Kenji threw all but one piece of the Ant he killed into his storage. Flying off into the sky back toward his tower.

Rimuru: That guy. Just because he built the village really quick he thinks he owns the forest. {If I had a cool magic tower too I could be so cocky. Though this girl... I've seen her before.}

Kenji ate the ant piece he had picked up.

[Congratulations. You have copied: Intrinsic skill Substantial Strength. It has become a Common skill.]

Time skip

Back in the tower after Kenji brought back the ant and cooked food, Kenji and Mina were eating together.

Mina: I CANT BELIEVE YOU MADE ANT TASTE SOO GOOD!

Mina had a large plate of meat with a side of vegetables. Mina eating the food with a bright smile.

Kenji: It's just meat. All I did was take some honey from some bees and glaze it while cooking it over the fire.

Mina kept eating and eating. All the food on her plate slowly disappearing.