Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

I clutched the Moon Stick to my chest with my eyes closed before feeling myself lower to the ground, wait I was floating? When did that happen? I placed the Moon Stick on my knee and lifted Mamoru's head to rest on my other. Zoisite spoke, his voice slowly breaking my daze, "The Princess has awakened...Then I'll just get rid of you and take the Silver Crystal! Zoi!"

I quickly grabbed the Moon Stick and blocked Zoisite's attack. I raised the Moon Stick in the air, a bright pink glow flashing over my eyelids before I heard Zoisite scream in pain. I placed the Moon Stick back on the ground and whispered, "Tuxedo Mask." I opened my eyes again, tears falling from my eyes, "You got hurt...because of me."

I closed my eyes again, tears still falling from my eyes before I heard a weak voice say, "S-Serenity..."

I quickly opened my eyes, staring into Mamoru's blue eyes. He spoke gently, "I remember everything now..." He grabbed my hand and placed them over my heart, "Serenity...I am Endymion...My Princess."

Endymion moved his hands and placed it on my cheek, and I placed mine over his, "Endymion...My Knight."

My memories finally came back to me, living in the Moon Palace, the balls, Endymion, the night I gave Endymion my music box, that awful night, everything. 'I remember now...I am Serenity...'

Mamoru closed his eyes in pain and I whispered, "Endymion...My Knight...I can't lose you again..."

A pink glow engulfed me and I transformed back into my Sailor Moon suit, slumping over Endymion's body. The girls ran towards me, Mako shouting, "Sailor Moon!"

I felt someone lay me on their lap before I passed out, the memories overloading my senses.

___TIME SKIP___

I groaned lightly and slowly opened my eyes, seeing that I was on Mako's back. I slowly looked around the group, noticing that Endymion wasn't around. I gasped, "Tuxedo Mask!"

I jumped off Mako's back, looking around frantically, "Where...where is he?" I turned to Mako, pleading, "Where is he? Tell me please!"

Mako closed her eyes and looked away from me, I took a step back in horror, "No...he's not...please tell me he's not dead."

Rei replied, "He's alive."

I turned to her, sighing in relief, "Really?"

Rei glanced down at the ground, tears in her eyes, "But the enemy took him away."

I blinked before looking away, "I see..."

Artemis walked over to us, standing in the center of our group, "Listen everyone. Now that the Princess has awakened, I want to tell you the whole story." Artemis looked at Luna, "Luna, when the Princess awakened, did all of your memories return?"

Luna nodded, "Yes, very clearly."

Mako frowned, "Hold on, what're you talking about?"

Sailor Venus, I still don't know her true identity, replied, "it's about our previous life...And the Moon Kingdom, Silver Millennium..."

Artemis nodded, "A long time ago...There was a kingdom called Silver Millennium on the Moon."

Luna commented, "It was a peaceful paradise."

I remember sitting in the open garden on the moon, smelling the flowers with a peaceful smile. A woman had walked over to me, her face was blurry but I knew who she was, the Queen, my mother. She led me to the front of the castle, and I stared at Earth with a big smile, blush covering my cheeks as I knew who resided there. Artemis continued, "That's when it happened. The Earth was taken over by an evil entity!"