Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love

(Outfit she changes into)

I walked towards the slide where Naru was sitting, her head laying on her knees. I smiled sadly, sitting on the ground beside her. I sighed softly, "Hey Naru, how are you holding up?"

Naru didn't say anything and I placed my hand on her back gently, "I'm sorry Naru, is there anything I could do?"

Naru sniffled, "Even though he's a bad person, I still love him."

I nodded, knowing that she can't see me, and started rubbing her back in comfort. Naru whispered, "Usagi, you have someone you like, right?"

Tuxedo Mask flashed in my mind as I replied, "Yeah..."

Naru lifted her head, but didn't look at me, "So, you understand how I feel."

I smiled sadly, not answering her this time. I just hope she understands that he doesn't love her and is most definitely planning on using her love for him to his advantage.

___TIME SKIP___

"Usagi, you have a phone call!"

I groaned loudly, climbing out of my bed slowly. I blindly cut on my light, stumbling my way out of my room and down the stairs. Miraculously, I made it down with no injures and walked to the phone, muttering, "Who could be calling me in the middle of the night?"

I yawned loudly and held the phone to my ear, "Hello person who's ruining my beauty sleep."

No one said anything and I got annoyed, repeating, "Hello?"

I blinked, waking up as Naru spoke, "Usagi...sorry to bother you at this hour..."

I frowned, "Naru, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Naru sighed, "You were the only one I felt like I could talk to..."

I asked again, "Naru, what's wrong? What happened?"

Naru finally answered my questions, "Well, Mr. Sanjoin...He is...looking for the whereabouts of Sailor Moon. Mr. Sanjoin is in trouble...but I can't do anything to help..."

I looked down at Luna, questioning, "What happened to Sanjoin?"

Naru started crying and my heart broke for her, "Naru, are you crying? Do you need me to come over?"

Naru sniffled, "Sorry...for calling you in the middle of the night...just forget it...don't want to ruin your beauty sleep."

I shook my head, "Naru, I'm serious, do you need me to come over?"

Naru replied, "No, really, it's alright. Talking to you has calmed me down. Thanks Usagi."

I sighed, biting my lip, "Are you sure?"

Naru didn't say anything, I'm assuming she nodded her head. The phone call ended with a soft click and I looked down at Luna, "Let's go."

I quickly ran back upstairs as quiet as I could. I quickly changed into something casual and headed back downstairs, heading right for the door. I grabbed a pair of shoes and my keys, quickly and quietly sneaking out of the house. I slipped my shoes on and started running straight to Naru's house, Luna right by my side. I shouted, "Nephrite has probably been closing in on Naru."

Luna nodded but we both stopped as the world started turning and the colors change around me. I yelped, eyes wide, "Whoa, what is this?! Is this the work of a monster? Where are you? Show yourself!"

I looked around, trying to find the source of this madness but couldn't. I sighed, clenching my fists, "Fine then! Moon Prism Power Make Up!"

 I sighed, clenching my fists, "Fine then! Moon Prism Power Make Up!"