Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster

Before you guys read this new chapter, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the votes! I am so glad you guys are enjoying the story and I love and appreciate each and every one of you! Enjoy this long overdue chapter!!
[Also, I had no idea how to describe Ms. Haruna's swimsuit so please forgive me for the terrible description] 

                                                         ___________________

I hummed happily as I pulled out my bento, opening it with a smile, "Time to dig in!"

I began to eat, smiling happily as I chewed my food, hearing someone say, "Wow, those photographs look amazing!"

I looked over to see Emily and Cleo surrounding Naru at her desk. I tilted my head as Naru gasped, "No way! It says here that the person who took these pictures is still only in middle school."

Emily nodded, reading the same page as Naru is, "And he won the prestigious Japan Photo Contest? He's a genius!"

I got up from my seat, walking over to look at the magazine over Naru's shoulder as she read, "Kijin Shinokawa, a young prodigy."

I pointed at the page, stating with a gasp, "No way! He's a Gohongi Middle School student!"

I quickly borrowed the magazine from Naru and left to go find Ami. I found her in her classroom, doing her work and eating her lunch and I called out to her with a smile, "Ami! You won't believe this!"

Ami looked up from her lunch, chewing her food as I walked over to her, pointing at the page, "See this boy? He goes to a school near Rei's T.A. Girls' Academy!"

Ami nodded, continuing to eat her food before replying, "Yes, I know. Do you want to go get his autograph after school?"

I tilted my head before shaking it, answering her question, "Nope. Besides, you have cram class after school. Think Rei will take me to meet this guy?"

I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows mischievously, which caused Ami to laugh at me. The bell rang and I smiled, waving at Ami, "See you later Ami!"

Ami waved back and I quickly ran out of Ami's classroom, heading back to mine. Once school had ended, I walked with Naru and Cleo to find Kijin Shinokawa so they could get his autograph. Once we made it near the school, we spotted a boy surrounded by reporters. Cleo gasped, "There he is! Mr. Kijin Shinokawa!"

Naru and Cleo started running towards him and I followed after them, quickly coming to a stop as someone held their arm out with a glare, "That's far enough!"

I groaned playfully, rolling my eyes, "Rei..."

Rei looked at me, raising an eyebrow, "Stop acting like such a fan girl."

I replied with a shrug, "My friends wanted his autograph. Is that too much to ask?"

Rei huffed, crossing his arms, "But do you even understand his art?"

I looked back at Naru and Cleo and they avoided looking at me so Rei continued, "I'm just saying, a girl who never had any interest in photography, shouldn't go crazy just because a famous photographer is nearby!"

I nodded, "You make a good point Rei."

Rei rolled her playfully at my response as I turned back to Naru and Cleo with a shrug, "Come on guys, we're not gonna get past sour patch Rei here, so we might as well go home."

I smirked as I herded Cleo and Naru away from an angry Rei, snickering as I heard her shouting at me to take it back.