Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land

(Just wanted to say that I only aged up Usagi and her friends two years, everyone else are their original ages that they are in the show. Enjoy the new chapter! <3)

========================

We were all at Rei's house, having our first meeting with Rei. Luna smiled at us, "It's encouraging to know that we now have three Sailor Guardians! But we mustn't let out guard down...the real battle has just begun. And it's only going to get tougher."

I glanced over to see the new Sailor V manga and I stated, "Is this the new Sailor V manga? Cool!"

Rei scoffed, quickly grabbing it, "Don't even think about it! I haven't read it yet."

I blinked, glaring at Rei, "I wasn't! I was just commenting on it! Why are you so stingy? And mean to me?"

Ami commented softly, "Rei, you have some nice encyclopedias..."

I glanced over to see the encyclopedias, nodding in agreement as I ignored Rei's nagging behind me. Luna shouted, "Enough! Knock it off!"

Rei finally stopped nagging at me and we all turned to Luna as she sighed, "The three of you are a team, but we won't get anywhere if you're like this! Remember, you've been chosen as guardians!"

Ami sighed softly, looking down at the table, "Sorry, Luna..."

I nodded, "Yeah, sorry Luna. So, we're all guardians..."

Rei asked, "But what are we supposed to do now?"

Luna jumped out of the chair, pacing on the floor, "As I've said, you must work together and find the missing moon princess!"

I thought out loud, "I wonder if there's a way that could help us find the princess."

Rei scoffed, crossing her arms, "I bet she's carrying a big sign that says she's the princess."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at Rei, looking at Luna, "Do you have any idea what she looks like?"

Luna didn't reply and Rei huffed, "Wonderful...So how are we supposed to find her, then?"

Luna chuckled nervously and Ami quickly changed the subject, "In that case, let's focus on our other mission until Luna can gather information about the princess."

I nodded as Luna jumped back into her chair, "Protect everyone form the monsters."

Luna smiled happily, "Great idea, Ami!"

I rolled my eyes at Luna as Ami slid a newspaper across the table, "Take a look at this."

I quickly read the article, commenting, "Oh! That's Dream Land!"

Luna repeated, "Dream Land?"

I replied, "The new amusement park!"

Ami explained with a frown, "I hear strange things have been happening there lately."

Rei asked, "What kind of things?"

Ami replied, "In the past week, 50 people who had gone to Dream Land have disappeared!"

------------------------------

We were standing outside the management office, listening to the conversation going on inside, "Therefore, we believe that Dream Land had nothing to do with those events."

"But still...50 of your visitors have gone missing!"

"The same number of people who've entered the park is the same as the number who've left. So they haven't gone missing here. All right, that's enough! You're disrupting our business! Get out!"