Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi

I huffed as I walked inside my home, shouting, "I'm home!"

I sat down and took off my sneakers, placing them with the other shoes, and standing up to make my way into the kitchen. I smiled as I took a seat next to Shingo, "Hi papa! Hi mama! Hi Shingo! What's for dinner?"

Mama placed a plate in front of me with a smile, "Hi Usagi, how was your class?"

I replied as I picked up my silverware, "Good, my teacher said I'm progressing very well."

Shingo snickered, "Are you sure? Looks like you've been gaining weight, Usagi."

I rolled my eyes and started eating my food, ignoring Shingo's comment as Papa gave me a smile, "That's great Usagi, and even if you gained some weight, people look better with a bit of meat on their bones when you're young."

Mama nodded with a bright smile, and I continued to eat my dinner before heading upstairs to get ready for bed. I quickly showered, brushed my teeth, and walked into my room to see Luna sitting by my window. Luna tilted her head at me, "How was training Usagi?"

I replied with a small yawn, "Good, but I'm super tired. Goodnight, Luna."

--------------------------------

It was lunch time and Naru, a few other girls in our class, and I were sitting outside and one of the girls were talking about being on a diet. Cleo sighed, "I know how you feel. It's tough to stay fit."

Naru and Emily sighed sadly, "Yeah, we know..."

Naru turned to me, "How do you stay fit, Usagi?"

I replied with a shrug, "I recently started taking self-defense lessons and joined a gym."

Cleo frowned and placed her hands on her cheeks, "I've tried fasting and eating pineapples to lose weight, but none of them ever works..."

Naru and Emily sighed in unison once again, "Yeah, we know..."

Emily continued with her hands clasped together, "The ideal diet is falling in love, because then you want to look good!"

Cleo stared at her friend, "Have you ever been in love?"

She shook her head with a sad look, and we all nodded in agreement, "Yeah, we know..."

Emily sighed, "Right? Wait, what do you mean?"

Cleo placed her hand on Emily's shoulder with a teasing smile, "Listen, you're just born the way you are."

Emily held up her fist with a glare, "You know, you of all people are one to talk!"

They both stood up and started to bicker and I sighed softly, turning away from them. Naru looked at me, "Have you noticed that Ms. Haruna is looking really fit lately?"

I blinked and looked up at Naru, "Really?"

Naru nodded and we both turned our heads when we heard footsteps walking past us. It was Ms. Haruna and she turned to us with a bright smile, "Good morning, everyone!"

I raised an eyebrow, "She doesn't look much different than she did before..."

I jumped back as Umino appeared next to me, "You can't tell with that dress on. But here, have a look at these. Here's "before" and here's "after"."

Umino handed me two photos of Ms. Haruna and I was impressed by the difference. I glanced up at Umino with suspicion, "Umino, how did you get these pictures?"

Umino chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his heck, "Well, that's a trade secret..."

Naru and I glared at Umino, getting closer to his face as Naru spoke, "Did you by any chance..."