Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite

Luna and I were sitting on my windowsill, staring at the stars in the sky from the open window. I pointed out the different constellations I saw, "There's Cygnus. Sagittarius. Libra...."

I continued to stare at the stars as Luna yawned, turning to look at me, "Are you alright Usagi?"

I nodded, placing my head on my chin, "Yeah, just thinking about someone...I mean, do you think Tuxedo Mask is on our side or he's secretly helping us so that Jadeite can attack us when our guards down?"

Luna smirked, "Oh, does someone have a crush on Tuxedo Mask as well?"

I shook my head with a smile, "Maybe...he just reminds me of someone..."

Suddenly, the stars were covered in a whirlwind of clouds and Luna and I sat up straight, me asking, "What is that?"

Luna hissed and I knew that whatever was happening was caused by something evil. I grew tense as Jadeite's face appeared in the sky, glaring at us, "Hear me, I am Jadeite. Now, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars! Come to Haneda Airport at 1 am tomorrow night. Be at Runway F. If you aren't there..."

Jadeite breathed out a fireball, setting the entire city ablaze. Luna and I screamed in horror before Luna glared at Jadeite, "You monster!"

Jadeite snapped his fingers, causing the fire to disappear and the city retuned to normal, revealing the flames to be an illusion. He stated, "That was merely an illusion. But if you're late, I will turn Tokyo into a sea of flames for real."

Jadeite disappeared from the skies and Luna and I looked at each other, quickly calling Ami and Rei to meet. I quickly changed (PIC ABOVE) out of my PJs before Luna and I snuck out of the house, heading straight to Hikawa Shrine. Luna and I ran up the stairs, seeing Ami and Rei waiting for us. Luna got down to business, "If we don't show up, Jadeite will set the whole city on fire."

I bit my lip, "What are we gonna do?"

Rei stated, "Let's go! We must always face evil's challenge!"

Ami frowned, "But we'd be walking right into a trap."

We were all quiet for a moment before Rei declared, "Maybe. But even so, we have to!"

Luna looked at me, "What do you think, Usagi?"

Rei turned to me, "We should go and fight the bad guys, right?"

I didn't say anything, still thinking, as Ami shook her head, "No, we need to come up with a plan first."

I sighed, looking at the ground, "I don't know. We need to go to the airport to stop Jadeite but Ami's right, we need a plan first because this could be a trap."

------------------------

"Last night, a mysterious figure suddenly appeared in the sky. The authorities believe the strange image was projected into the atmosphere as part of a malicious prank to frighten the public. However, the police plan to station officers at Haneda Airport tomorrow night so they will be ready to project Tokyo from any dangers that might arise."

I was leaning against a window in class, Luna hiding behind my back as we listened to my classmates talk about going to the airport tonight. Luna sighed, "That's going to be a problem. If they all come, they'll get caught in the battle."

I nodded, "You're right...but since the police will be there, people won't be able to get into the airport."

I looked away from Luna as Naru, Umino, and Cleo walked over to me, Cleo asking, "So what do you think, Usagi? It's got to be a prank, right?"