The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears

Mako smiled, "Sailor V...I mean Sailor Venus..."

She smiled back at us and I titled my head as I stared at her, "Are you by any chance, the Moon Princess?"

Sailor Venus replied, "No, I am a Guardian, just like you, who protects the Princess. Nice to meet you all."

Sailor Venus held her hand out and I held in my squeal at meeting my actual idol, Sailor V. Rei was the first one to shake her hand, "Same here..."

I giggled as I placed my hand on top of Rei's, Mako placing hers on mine, "Nice to meet you too."

Ami was the last one, smiling at Sailor Venus and Artemis looked at us all, "It was nice meeting you all, but we're in the middle of an investigation here. We'll share the details tomorrow evening when we meet at the Hikawa Shrine. See you later, Luna."

Luna nodded, "Right. See you tomorrow."

Sailor Venus smiled at us, "Bye everyone!"

Sailor Veuns and Artemis jumped onto the roof, quickly leaving and we all watched them gone. Ami sighed, "She's gone..."

Rei stated, "She's rather impatient, isn't she?"

I smirked, teasing Rei, "Like you aren't Sailor Mars?"

Rei glared back playfully and I gave her a cheeky smile, the others chuckling at us before we all left to head home and sleep the pain and info bomb that was dropped on us.

----------------------

I waved at Ms. Haruna with a big smile, "Bye now, Ms. Haruna!"

I quickly ran out of the classroom and out of the school, knowing that I was late for the important meeting with Sailor Venus, Artemis, and the others. I huffed, "Rei is so gonna nag me about this."

I spotted Mamoru walking ahead of me, his shoulder hunched in. I tilted my head in confusion, "What's wrong with him?"

I quickly snuck up behind him, shouting by his ear, "What's with the depressed look?!"

I tapped his shoulder playfully and he winced in pain, stepping away from me. I frowned, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Mamoru gave me a painful smile, "Oh, it's you, Bun-head. You're always so cheerful."

I shrugged, "I try to be, I've been told my smile cheers others up when they're sad."

I gave Mamoru smile and he chuckled, smiling back at me, "I'm glad, hope you stay that way. Take care."

I blinked a few times as Mamoru turned away from me and started walking away. I muttered to myself, "What's with him? He's not his usual self."

I looked down at my hand, frowning as I saw blood on it, "Blood? Where did this come from? Mamoru's...hurt?"

I quickly followed Mamoru, seeing him duck into an alleyway and snuck up behind him. He was staring at something in the distance, and I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned, throwing his hand out and I dodged the strike with wide eyes. He stared back at me with wide eyes, "Bun-head?"

I frowned, "What was that?"

Mamoru scoffed, "Me? What are you doing here?!"

I looked away from him, "I dunno...I was worried, so I followed you."

Mamoru looked at me, surprised, "You're worried about me?"

I scoffed, "You're injured! It won't heal if you keep moving around! "